Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Friday, Time - 6:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Majestic Murray breezes into round three 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Reply
Author

Majestic Murray breezes into round three

(Read 1945 times)
michelle
Seed

Re: Majestic Murray breezes into round three « Reply #15 on: July 31, 2012, 06:27 PM »

Good report MH totally agree with all that has been said about the confidence we see in Andy. Don't think Baggy will cause an upset.
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Majestic Murray breezes into round three « Reply #16 on: July 31, 2012, 06:56 PM »

Great result Andy.  The H2H with Baghdatis  stands at 4-3 but the last matches were won by Andy and the loss at Rotterdam was after AO 2011 when Andy had a bad time. The other two were when Andy first went pro.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Majestic Murray breezes into round three « Reply #17 on: July 31, 2012, 06:57 PM »

And tmh breezes into his new role on the news team - nice report!  Assured is exactly the adjective I used to a friend.  It's so good to see Andy oozing confidence as you say and lapping up the crowd support.  I was struck by his recent tacit admission that he was conscious of the lacklustre support he has sometimes received in the past and how much the reaction to his wimbledon campaign meant to him. 
It really feels like that Andy is emerging from his transition period with Lendl like a beautiful butterfly from the chyrsallis.    yay yay

A great piece from TMH and a lovely description from Ruthie. I like it!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Majestic Murray breezes into round three « Reply #18 on: July 31, 2012, 07:10 PM »

Great report M.H. Great play from Andy, he is playing mixed doubts now with Laura Robson , so they are saying.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Majestic Murray breezes into round three « Reply #19 on: July 31, 2012, 07:20 PM »

Excellent report, MH.

Getting very poetic there, Ruthie! Smile  Wouldn't disagree with you though.  The new-look Andy is wonderful to behold and even the comms were remarking on it.  Yes I was impressed with Andy saying that about the support, adding that he understood the previous lack of it was due to the fact "that I didn't look happy on court".  Well he still doesn't look happy in the true sense of the word - what player does? - but gone is the hang-dog look and the negative body language.  Andy now looks as though he truly belongs there and is feeling comfortable with himself.

Well when Andy is on song Aileen it is like poetry in motion don't you think?   yay   As you say it's so good seeing him comfortable in his own skin these days - and in the kit this time  Whistle
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Majestic Murray breezes into round three « Reply #20 on: July 31, 2012, 07:20 PM »

Good report TMH clap
and a bit of a master class from Mr Murray yahooo
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Majestic Murray breezes into round three « Reply #21 on: July 31, 2012, 08:18 PM »

he is playing mixed doubts now with Laura Robson

I know he lacks confidence sometimes, but that's going a bit far.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Majestic Murray breezes into round three « Reply #22 on: July 31, 2012, 08:35 PM »

He,s obviously got a Laura confidence in Robson........sorry.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Majestic Murray breezes into round three « Reply #23 on: July 31, 2012, 08:41 PM »

You wont win a medal with bad jokes like that Robbie  doh

Very Happy
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Majestic Murray breezes into round three « Reply #24 on: July 31, 2012, 08:44 PM »

lmao
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Majestic Murray breezes into round three « Reply #25 on: July 31, 2012, 08:47 PM »

^^I agree.... would have been disqualified . yes
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Majestic Murray breezes into round three « Reply #26 on: July 31, 2012, 08:50 PM »

^^I agree.... would have been disqualified . yes
But it's the way yer tell'um, as Frank Carson said!
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Majestic Murray breezes into round three « Reply #27 on: July 31, 2012, 08:56 PM »

You scored top points for your maiden report Mad Hatter both on title and content!
Thank you. Smile
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Majestic Murray breezes into round three « Reply #28 on: July 31, 2012, 08:56 PM »

Robbie is rusty. yes
IP Logged
syc23
Futures Level

Re: Majestic Murray breezes into round three « Reply #29 on: July 31, 2012, 09:40 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the iPlayer replay of Andy's match? I can't find it on the BBC site.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »