Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray's poker face fools Giraldo 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray's poker face fools Giraldo

(Read 3109 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray's poker face fools Giraldo « Reply #30 on: June 03, 2012, 12:56 PM »

Yes I liked the way Andy said that when he thinks something is unfair he feels he has to speak out - and quite right too.
Btw have people noticed how Inverdale keeps making mistakes?  He keeps saying Schiavone won yesterday and said that we're now in the last 32 when it's 16 surely?
Oh and another classic federism -when told that he was Goffin's idol he said 'not the first time it happens' with a smile.  God don't you just want to wipe the smug smile off his face w00t
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Murray's poker face fools Giraldo « Reply #31 on: June 03, 2012, 01:05 PM »

Anyone know where I can watch andys match from yesterday at work and messed up recording  I player not showing it    HELP.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Murray's poker face fools Giraldo « Reply #32 on: June 03, 2012, 01:55 PM »

I read somewhere yesterday that Fed had a bad back in Wimbledon and only managed to scrape through that match and it was at this Wimbledon that he won his First Slam. The comment was that he was able to relax and come through. Noticing that Nole is a set down and battling against Seppi and they are now on the tie break.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray's poker face fools Giraldo « Reply #33 on: June 03, 2012, 02:10 PM »

Anyone know where I can watch andys match from yesterday at work and messed up recording  I player not showing it    HELP.
I've been looking too. I signed up to Eurosport player, but they're not offering catch up until quarterfinals. I don't understand why it's not on ITV player as his other matches are.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray's poker face fools Giraldo « Reply #34 on: June 03, 2012, 02:13 PM »

Elena:- They are showing matches on two channels. ITV1 and ITV4 so it is your local ITV channel and ITV4.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray's poker face fools Giraldo « Reply #35 on: June 03, 2012, 02:19 PM »

Elena:- They are showing matches on two channels. ITV1 and ITV4 so it is your local ITV channel and ITV4.
Thanks, but it's Andy's match from yesterday we're looking for. ITV player just shows "French Open tennis not available" on both those channels
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray's poker face fools Giraldo « Reply #36 on: June 03, 2012, 02:44 PM »

Yes I liked the way Andy said that when he thinks something is unfair he feels he has to speak out - and quite right too.
Btw have people noticed how Inverdale keeps making mistakes?  He keeps saying Schiavone won yesterday and said that we're now in the last 32 when it's 16 surely?
Oh and another classic federism -when told that he was Goffin's idol he said 'not the first time it happens' with a smile.  God don't you just want to wipe the smug smile off his face w00t
That would make my year Fed going out to Goffin!! No Andy winning G.S 1st, but Fed going out today a close second!!! Jokers match not going to plan either!!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray's poker face fools Giraldo « Reply #37 on: June 03, 2012, 03:08 PM »

And Goffin takes first set!!!!!!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray's poker face fools Giraldo « Reply #38 on: June 03, 2012, 05:01 PM »

Yes but normal service has been resumed unfortunately if predictably
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray's poker face fools Giraldo « Reply #39 on: June 03, 2012, 05:19 PM »

Well that was the best entertainment in a long time, made smug Fed look very average, never laughed so much, had the easiest draw too!!!  roflmao
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Murray's poker face fools Giraldo « Reply #40 on: June 03, 2012, 07:48 PM »

Elena. Andys match now on I player can't get it on phone back it's coming up on I pad and laptop.
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Murray's poker face fools Giraldo « Reply #41 on: June 03, 2012, 08:12 PM »

Is it not on the ITV French Open website?
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Murray's poker face fools Giraldo « Reply #42 on: June 03, 2012, 10:28 PM »

Is it not on the ITV French Open website?

Not that I could find but just watched on I player thanks.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray's poker face fools Giraldo « Reply #43 on: June 04, 2012, 05:46 AM »

Good piece from Kevin Mitchell in today's Observer:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/jun/02/andy-murray-santiago-giraldo-french-open

A nice dig at Virginia Creeper: 'Plenty of others, ill-informed and quick to judgement, were more blunt questioning his resolve, his penchant for theatrical exaggeration and even his honesty.     But this is not the "drama queen" of VW's infamous imagining; Murray is playing like a prince on this Jubilee weekend, and has survived the most searching physical trauma'. 
Terrific write up Ruthie........It's really brightened up this miserable wet morning! Thanks for sharing!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray's poker face fools Giraldo « Reply #44 on: June 04, 2012, 05:54 AM »

Btw have people noticed how Inverdale keeps making mistakes?  He keeps saying Schiavone won yesterday and said that we're now in the last 32 when it's 16 surely?
  lmao lmao That guy is unbelievable........If his head gets any bigger, he'll need a wheelbarrow to push it around in!  w00t
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »