Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray advances despite Harrison challenge 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray advances despite Harrison challenge

(Read 2538 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray advances despite Harrison challenge « Reply #60 on: January 18, 2012, 06:02 PM »

exactly.. she knows nothing about tennis.. ranting  ohh she wouldn't like to meet me in a dark alley
lmao
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Murray advances despite Harrison challenge « Reply #61 on: January 18, 2012, 06:02 PM »

Syc23 great post love the idea of his t-shirt saying "I did it my way" could we have the Proclaimers playing in the background with "I'm on my way" with Andy decked out in a kilt holding aloft a Lion Rampant and the Saltire.  I would actually think all my birthday 's had come at once.  C'mon the Braveheart shove it right back at all these comms most of who were not even fit to tie your laces or carry you racket bag. 
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray advances despite Harrison challenge « Reply #62 on: January 18, 2012, 07:35 PM »

Syc23 great post love the idea of his t-shirt saying "I did it my way" could we have the Proclaimers playing in the background with "I'm on my way" with Andy decked out in a kilt holding aloft a Lion Rampant and the Saltire.  I would actually think all my birthday 's had come at once.  C'mon the Braveheart shove it right back at all these comms most of who were not even fit to tie your laces or carry you racket bag.  
Quite right yay
IP Logged
ljs
Futures Level

Re: Murray advances despite Harrison challenge « Reply #63 on: January 18, 2012, 08:05 PM »

: Agree I shout at the T.V Annabel croft does my head in , always going on about how fantastic Fed is instead of being behind Andy.  ranting

I cannot stand her , she is more worried about how she looks ( which isnt that good ) than on her commentating.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray advances despite Harrison challenge « Reply #64 on: January 18, 2012, 08:23 PM »

I cannot stand her , she is more worried about how she looks ( which isnt that good ) than on her commentating.
yes ljs and she's not all that!! what did she ever achieve! And she says such negative things about Andy.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Murray advances despite Harrison challenge « Reply #65 on: January 18, 2012, 08:25 PM »

exactly.. she knows nothing about tennis.. ranting  ohh she wouldn't like to meet me in a dark alley
Croft? Wilanders side kick? He's got his hand up her back (or somewhere) pulling her strings.
She cant string a sentence together and is not very professional IMO, shes showing so much preference for You-Know-Who, or other favorites.

Biased opinions are not what I want to hear from the commentary box. I like impartial views.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray advances despite Harrison challenge « Reply #66 on: January 18, 2012, 08:29 PM »

Croft? Wilanders side kick? He's got his hand up her back (or somewhere) pulling her strings.
She cant string a sentence together and is not very professional IMO, shes showing so much preference for You-Know-Who, or other favorites.

Biased opinions are not what I want to hear from the commentary box. I like impartial views.
Exactly Lashurst.  lmao
IP Logged
ljs
Futures Level

Re: Murray advances despite Harrison challenge « Reply #67 on: January 18, 2012, 08:29 PM »

yes ljs and she's not all that!! what did she ever achieve! And she says such negative things about Andy.

I know , I find her rather disgusting tbh , I always mute when shes on !!
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Murray advances despite Harrison challenge « Reply #68 on: January 18, 2012, 08:51 PM »

Would,nt mind if she was a person of substance...did her best during her career. but buckled under pressure.. Won no titles but yet sits there spouting forth with words of wisdom and given advice to a guy that's. been to 3 grand slam finals..won 22 titles.....And Ive heard her say during a slam that she wanted a Federer..Nadal final even when Andy was in contention...and I'm sorry to say this but she would never ever say this if C,mon Tim Henman was in contention.... but hey ho, I bet her Television career is down to the fact she can open her legs as wide as her mouth.
[ Last edit by robbie January 18, 2012, 09:30 PM ] IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Murray advances despite Harrison challenge « Reply #69 on: January 18, 2012, 09:01 PM »

Annabel Croft - reminds me of Lambrusco a sparkling wine that is pretending to be something that it will never be.  Looks okay in the bottle but the taste is awful and a little bit is more than enough.

Her so called punditry is less than useless and shows her blatant lack of knowledge and her "love fest" with Smugfed turns my stomach.  Will be interesting to see what her reactions are when Andy finally triumphs - the words will stick in her throat!!!

IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray advances despite Harrison challenge « Reply #70 on: January 18, 2012, 09:29 PM »

I was about a foot away from her when I was at Wimbledon ... ohh I should of taken that chance Whistle to give her a good assessment as to what tennis is all about.. and give her a good talking to.. this is what I would have probably said to her. "you know it ain't all About Fed Rapunzel"  "so are you Swiss or British.. cause I don't have  a clue"  roflmao and I would have probably said this for the  final note "call me when you have realised that you don't have a clue about tennis"
IP Logged
ljs
Futures Level

Re: Murray advances despite Harrison challenge « Reply #71 on: January 18, 2012, 09:35 PM »

I wouldnt be that nice john  Whistle
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray advances despite Harrison challenge « Reply #72 on: January 18, 2012, 09:37 PM »

I wouldnt be that nice john  Whistle

haha Very Happy
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Murray advances despite Harrison challenge « Reply #73 on: January 18, 2012, 09:39 PM »

^^^You tell them Johnnie boy, you devil so you are.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray advances despite Harrison challenge « Reply #74 on: January 19, 2012, 12:30 AM »

Syc23 great post love the idea of his t-shirt saying "I did it my way" could we have the Proclaimers playing in the background with "I'm on my way" with Andy decked out in a kilt holding aloft a Lion Rampant and the Saltire.  I would actually think all my birthday 's had come at once.  C'mon the Braveheart shove it right back at all these comms most of who were not even fit to tie your laces or carry you racket bag.  
Great stuff, but I think that, in fairness, Andy should sport the Union flag instead of the lion rampant along with the Saltire.  After all, he is British and has many loyal fans in the UK outside Scotland.

By the way, I don't have Sky but watch livestreaming from ESPN on my computer as much as possible and only turn to Eurosport when forced to do so, so am spared a lot of inanities.  The ESPN comms really are good and know tennis inside out.  They're also completely unbiased AND they don't feel the need to apologise to viewers for Andy's expletives, unlike Auntie BBC.  I wonder if ITV will be so squeamish when it comes to the French Open?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »