Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring

(Read 3776 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring « Reply #45 on: April 01, 2013, 12:14 PM »

Can't wait were do we buy tickets?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring « Reply #46 on: April 01, 2013, 12:15 PM »

A totally legit domain that sneakily redirects to Nigel's paypal.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring « Reply #47 on: April 01, 2013, 12:16 PM »

A totally legit domain that sneakily redirects to Nigel's paypal.

lol
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring « Reply #48 on: April 01, 2013, 12:27 PM »

£195 each Angie.......Too dear for me!  Frown
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring « Reply #49 on: April 01, 2013, 12:57 PM »

you had me fooled until the Lendl quote and then I remembered the date.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring « Reply #50 on: April 01, 2013, 01:12 PM »

£195 each Angie.......Too dear for me!  Frown

I will get yours Caz Smile
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring « Reply #51 on: April 01, 2013, 01:33 PM »

I will get yours Caz Smile
Awww........Thanks sweetie, but I don't think I could bear to watch Andy getting knocked about without jumping in the ring and hitting Freddie F***off with my handbag..........so better not!  hug
IP Logged
FCR
Futures Level

Re: Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring « Reply #52 on: April 01, 2013, 02:10 PM »

This may be a joke, but is this a joke too http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2302222/Murray-Djokovic-targets-new-Asian-tennis-league.html
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring « Reply #53 on: April 01, 2013, 02:41 PM »

Ahem….MW Times report:

The film fell flat on its face as soon it came out. Reception was worse than Maria Carey’s Glitter. Direction was ...drunk (a full bottle of Shiraz) and the acting, well, it will make you laugh and cry but mainly, it will make you giggle.

Mark Sanger should tone his acting down a bit and remind himself he’s not playing someone else’ character but his very own. However, it’s possible he found it very confusing to act his own character.

And Aileen should reminder herself that her usual character would have imploded at the news and would have found herself in total disagreement and that would have been the idea of it. Now I really like Aileen but she should be banned from the April Fool acting job for life.  

The supporting cast was predictably mysterious. Some failed attempt towards the end to save the boat but it sank faster than Titanic.

And I won’t even go into the plot since it's a moot point at this time but the Director’s attempt to sell his own tickets was desperate and...again, drunk.

In any case, many left the theatre early thinking, why should I care?

1*********
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring « Reply #54 on: April 01, 2013, 03:48 PM »

Of course it is.  Less believable than Nigel's which didn't fool me. If Andy wants to raise money for charity he can do it safely playing tennis.  Sorry Nigel last year you had me hooked for a while but not this one. 
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring « Reply #55 on: April 01, 2013, 06:14 PM »

Can you seriously see Andy giving up his winter training in Miami - and Lendl agreeing to it? lol

I don't know if this article in The Independent is meant to be an April Fool or is just tongue-in-cheek, but it's very amusing anyway -

"Andy Murray joins the job-specific tan gang" - http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/andy-murray-joins-the-jobspecific-tan-gang-8556088.html
IP Logged
sengamac
Challenger Level

Re: Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring « Reply #56 on: April 01, 2013, 06:44 PM »

Rolling Eyes my comment was removed - must have blown the whistle too early
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring « Reply #57 on: April 01, 2013, 08:02 PM »

Stupid! Absolutely stupid! Even more so if Lendl decides not to continue coaching Andy as a consequence.

I really just pray that it's an April Fool joke like the time he announced that Barry Cowan was to be his new coach.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring « Reply #58 on: April 01, 2013, 08:03 PM »

Stupid! Absolutely stupid! Even more so if Lendl decides not to continue coaching Andy as a consequence.
goodman
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray and Flintoff to face off in boxing ring « Reply #59 on: April 01, 2013, 08:06 PM »

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »