Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray bashed out in the quarters 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray bashed out in the quarters  (Read 2108 times)
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #60 on: March 22, 2013, 09:13 PM »

Good evening ladies, gentlemen and others (I dont mean you Robbie) Been watching Delpø against Kamke. Kamke won 1st set in Tie Brk. Kamke is playing well, its a good match! Play is suspended du to rain.

So we are being treated to the Miami final 2012 between Andy and Nole. tv It's nice and cosy when the match is over!
Bloody hell, bit harsh....why?
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #61 on: March 22, 2013, 09:42 PM »

Bloody hell, bit harsh....why?
Wots harsh?
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #62 on: March 22, 2013, 09:52 PM »

Wots harsh?
You.
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #63 on: March 22, 2013, 10:19 PM »

You.
If you re-read the sentence, I think you'll realise it was meant as a joke, since you can normally take a joke (and give one). But you've taken offence, I'm very sorry.  sorry
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #64 on: March 22, 2013, 10:31 PM »

If you re-read the sentence, I think you'll realise it was meant as a joke, since you can normally take a joke (and give one). But you've taken offence, I'm very sorry.  sorry
Bloody hell, Linda, you know me better than I know myself, your spot on and I missed it....so soooorry
All I can say in my defence( think robbie think) is toothache and too much red. hug
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #65 on: March 22, 2013, 10:45 PM »

Bloody hell, Linda, you know me better than I know myself, your spot on and I missed it....so soooorry
All I can say in my defence( think robbie think) is toothache and too much red. hug
No need to defend, it's cleared up now! Sorry to hear about the toothache (it's a bugger), sympathies as  I had root canal filling last week. Expensive too!

I'm on the Johnnie Walkers Red Label  partyman
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #66 on: March 22, 2013, 10:54 PM »

Still watching Andy vs Djoko then?  I can't remember what the final score was anyway, except that Djoko won.  Mind you it's a bit pathetic when I start shouting "Come on Andy" when it's a repeat!
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #67 on: March 22, 2013, 10:59 PM »

Still watching Andy vs Djoko then?  I can't remember what the final score was anyway, except that Djoko won.  Mind you it's a bit pathetic when I start shouting "Come on Andy" when it's a repeat!

6-1 7-6
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #68 on: March 22, 2013, 10:59 PM »

It was a pathetic match and I couldn't bear watching it.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #69 on: March 22, 2013, 11:01 PM »

It was a pathetic match and I couldn't bear watching it.
Yes I've just been reminded how bad it was. Frown   Mercifully the video packed in just before the end.
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #70 on: March 22, 2013, 11:05 PM »

Yeah, still watching. Andy in one of his epic struggles against the Serb. Awful 1st serve phase he's in, yet again!
When I watch his matches for the 2nd time I can be more analytical, I'm too tense when it's real-time.

At least the Delpo - Kamke match stopped at the end of the1st set so its almost a clean start, even though the rhythm is disrupted.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #71 on: March 22, 2013, 11:07 PM »

Yeah, still watching. Andy in one of his epic struggles against the Serb. Awful 1st serve phase he's in, yet again!
When I watch his matches for the 2nd time I can be more analytical, I'm too tense when it's real-time.

At least the Delpo - Kamke match stopped at the end of the1st set so its almost a clean start, even though the rhythm is disrupted.
Are you still getting it, because it's disappeared from tennisTV?  Thought it was over a bit quickly.
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #72 on: March 22, 2013, 11:15 PM »

Are you still getting it, because it's disappeared from tennisTV?  Thought it was over a bit quickly.
Still watching the Nole -  Andy final, punishment forbeing a bad girl. Im seeing it on "C More Tennis" channel.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #73 on: March 22, 2013, 11:16 PM »

Are you still getting it,
Gangsta,s flagging.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #74 on: March 22, 2013, 11:25 PM »

Still watching the Nole -  Andy final, punishment forbeing a bad girl. Im seeing it on "C More Tennis" channel.
Goodness, the end must have been more of a battle than I remembered.

Is it me though, or does Andy look so much older, or perhaps I should say physically maturer, now than he did then?  Same goes for Djoko, but I suppose at that age even a year can make a difference.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »
+ Quick Reply