Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray bashed out in the quarters 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray bashed out in the quarters  (Read 2095 times)
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #75 on: March 23, 2013, 09:41 AM »

Goodness, the end must have been more of a battle than I remembered.

Is it me though, or does Andy look so much older, or perhaps I should say physically maturer, now than he did then?  Same goes for Djoko, but I suppose at that age even a year can make a difference.
When Andy is clean shaven, he looks boyish, that fuzzy beard makes him look older.  Physically, Andy has filled out a lot during the last year.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #76 on: March 23, 2013, 12:24 PM »

Finally watched the first set of the delpo match yesterday evening and thought Andy was playing really well for much of it.  Liked the way he was coming forward, usually to good effect.  But couldn't bring myself to watch the rest so difficult to understand how he fell away so badly particularly in the final set. 
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #77 on: March 23, 2013, 12:26 PM »

Don't watch the rest, Ruthie. no
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #78 on: March 23, 2013, 12:36 PM »

No I don't plan to Linda - I deleted it to make space on my hard disk.  I'm not a complete masochist  w00t
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray bashed out in the quarters « Reply #79 on: March 23, 2013, 12:52 PM »

hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »
+ Quick Reply