Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  News  >  Murray bashed out of Paris
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] Reply

Murray bashed out of Paris

This the one, Aileen?

Yes.  Glad you managed to get it on here.  Absolutely disgraceful behaviour, I think you'll agree.
IP Logged

Yes.  Glad you managed to get it on here.  Absolutely disgraceful behaviour, I think you'll agree.

Agreed.  Remember Ilie Nastase?  He was in his twilight when McEnroe came along.  I remember him as 'Nasty Nastase.'  He used to be fun until Johnny Mac came along!
IP Logged

Agreed.  Remember Ilie Nastase?  He was in his twilight when McEnroe came along.  I remember him as 'Nasty Nastase.'  He used to be fun until Johnny Mac came along!

Thanks for that!  I do indeed remember Nasty and seem to recall that he was the one who started "the bad boy" stuff.  Humorous though he was - although I admit I sometimes found him just plain irritating - he was definitely a flawed genius, which really was a shame because his tennis was a joy to watch.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] Reply 
+ Quick Reply