Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray battles into quarters 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray battles into quarters

(Read 1167 times)
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray battles into quarters « Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 02:09 PM »

I know that it's early days, but any possibility of putting on the match as I failed to record it and did not watch it.

This isn't the greatest quality,but it's the first full version of the match I've found-the others up on youtube aren't the full match even though they say they are.If I find a better quality version I'll let you know!In the meantime,hope this helps:

[ Last edit by xxdanixx March 14, 2013, 02:15 PM ] IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Murray battles into quarters « Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 03:48 PM »

This isn't the greatest quality,but it's the first full version of the match I've found-the others up on youtube aren't the full match even though they say they are.If I find a better quality version I'll let you know!In the meantime,hope this helps:

Thanks, Dani. Whatever its failings, it's better than I have at present, which is Zilch!!!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray battles into quarters « Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 06:31 PM »

Great report , watched the match,nail biting, but in a strange way enjoyed it, loved Andys roar at the end. Wonder if anyone can help me , got an iPad and when I try to post on MW, I have to log in everytime , and when I have posted it dosnt tell me anyone else has like my computer use to?? Any ideas ? Thanks. Ps please beat Fed Nadal .
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray battles into quarters « Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 10:59 PM »

Thanks, Dani. Whatever its failings, it's better than I have at present, which is Zilch!!!

Found a version that's a bit better for you!It's still not fantastic quality,but it's definitely better than the one I posted above Smile

IP Logged
ed, williams
Re: Murray battles into quarters « Reply #19 on: March 16, 2013, 01:57 PM »

good report, felt like I was there, thanks , keep going Andy  : x clap
 clap
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »