MurraysWorld  >  News  >  Murray beaten by a Junior in Miami
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Reply

Murray beaten by a Junior in Miami

Andy is not lying because he was actually seen on the practice courts by a MW member who was in Miami, and she commented on how extremely well he was playing, and even serving.

They all look better in practice.
IP Logged

Youzhny is allegedly unbeatable on the practice court...
IP Logged

Have left a comment on the article, but whether or not it sees the light of day remains to be seen. 

They don't let me post on there any more. I repeatedly sent them emails about how I could proofread the online version of their rag (cos it badly needs it). I believe they've blocked me.

Apparently, he's 'not too good' at what he does for a living. Yeah, being the 4th-best on the planet at something is real shabby.

Also, lots of 'Mummy's boy'-type comments. That's their latest stick.
IP Logged

Apparently, he's 'not too good' at what he does for a living. Yeah, being the 4th-best on the planet at something is real shabby.

Yeah I'd heard that, and it makes you a sh*t load of money too.
IP Logged

They don't let me post on there any more. I repeatedly sent them emails about how I could proofread the online version of their rag (cos it badly needs it). I believe they've blocked me.
I wonder why! lol

Anyway I see no more comments have been added from anybody, events presumably having overtaken that article.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Reply 
+ Quick Reply