Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Monday, Estimated time - 8:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray beats Cilic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray beats Cilic

(Read 1484 times)
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray beats Cilic « Reply #30 on: March 29, 2013, 04:55 PM »

Something like that. Found the match rather soporific, which made it difficult to inject much excitement into the report.

"Soporific" lol. Is that good or bad?
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Murray beats Cilic « Reply #31 on: March 29, 2013, 04:56 PM »

^ It's not complimentary, BBH!  Very Happy
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray beats Cilic « Reply #32 on: March 29, 2013, 05:00 PM »

^ tempted to say, "that'll be the day" but won't...oh darn just did...Wink
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Murray beats Cilic « Reply #33 on: March 29, 2013, 05:20 PM »

What Andy says:

Thanks Linda for finding that interview clip, where I failed.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray beats Cilic « Reply #34 on: March 29, 2013, 06:16 PM »

If Andy has that sciatic niggle again, and I don't know just suspect something, that could account for the poor serving.   
The thing is that we've never heard any more about the problem.  Andy did say he would get it properly sorted at the end of the season, but I can't for the life of me see how he could have had time to get that done if some sort of procedure was involved, given that immediately after the WTF he was in Edinburgh for a day at a family tennis event, then went off on holiday with Kim, then onto Miami.

Maybe that tweak in his hip is still giving him a bit of trouble?

Something like that. Found the match rather soporific, which made it difficult to inject much excitement into the report.
Soporific?  Well I suppose you could say that.  It certainly wasn't the most exciting match I've ever watched but it was still nail-biting at times.  What caused me most concern though was that it took Andy what seemed like forever to close the match out.  (What was it - 6 MPs?)

Thanks Linda for finding that interview clip, where I failed.
Thanks from me too, although I do wish they wouldn't interview players before they've had time to get their breath back!
[ Last edit by Aileen March 29, 2013, 06:26 PM ] IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Murray beats Cilic « Reply #35 on: March 30, 2013, 07:24 PM »

Lol, did u watch the match Think

Yes, I did, I was feeling a bit wobbly for a while, but then he smoothed it out beautifully!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray beats Cilic « Reply #36 on: March 30, 2013, 07:42 PM »

Does Boogers ever have anything good about Andy. I cannot understand why he is on MW he is always so negative. If that is the way he feels he should not bother. I think we could all do with less negativity on MW he seem to take a delight in rubbishing Andy.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Murray beats Cilic « Reply #37 on: March 30, 2013, 07:55 PM »

Does Boogers ever have anything good about Andy. I cannot understand why he is on MW he is always so negative. If that is the way he feels he should not bother. I think we could all do with less negativity on MW he seem to take a delight in rubbishing Andy.

Read his article on the AO Final...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »