Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 Go Down Reply
Author

Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic

(Read 4471 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic « Reply #255 on: May 21, 2011, 10:38 AM »

He really is up for it then, though if he smashes any raquets, I hope it's only because he's hitting the ball so hard! w00t Thanks again PT!
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic « Reply #256 on: May 21, 2011, 02:01 PM »

Thanks PT!!!!
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic « Reply #257 on: May 21, 2011, 02:04 PM »

Thanks Pt, he could dance a jig for all i care ,as long as he wins.If he has to swear to let off steam so be it.I can only imagine the tension that must build up in these guys.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic « Reply #258 on: May 22, 2011, 02:45 AM »

Thanks Pt, he could dance a jig for all i care ,as long as he wins.If he has to swear to let off steam so be it.I can only imagine the tension that must build up in these guys.
It's really a matter of when different players let off steam to release tension and emotions.  Players like Murray, Djokovic and Verdasco do it on court, while others keep the lid on until they get to somewhere a little more private ... and gentlemanly Tim Henman once admitted that he smashed up a lot of racquets in the locker-room.

But I suppose this means that the poor, sensitive British commentators will have to continue apologising for Murray's ripe language to allegedly sensitive viewers both on Sky and the BBC.  Pathetic when you consider the amount of strong language used on TV in general.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic « Reply #259 on: May 22, 2011, 07:26 PM »

I agree what about all the other player who cuss. Andy Roddick a choice example. Also players who do not swear in English. If it lets off steam so be it. Aileen you are right the bad language on TV is far worse.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic « Reply #260 on: May 23, 2011, 06:32 AM »

I'm with you girls......Better out than in I'd say! Or as oor ain 'Rabbie' used to say "Where'er ye may be, let yur wind gang free!" [or words to that effect] w00t
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic « Reply #261 on: May 23, 2011, 08:01 AM »

I totally agree with all said re bad language on court. Perhaps we could all email both BBc and Skysports and let them know how the majority of us feel re this subject, also more often than not we can't hear it anyway. Whistle
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic « Reply #262 on: May 23, 2011, 09:40 AM »

I totally agree with all said re bad language on court. Perhaps we could all email both BBc and Skysports and let them know how the majority of us feel re this subject, also more often than not we can't hear it anyway. Whistle
highfive w00t
IP Logged
matchpoint
Futures Level

Re: Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic « Reply #263 on: May 23, 2011, 10:38 AM »

...and also contact the cameramen - and point out that if they didn't zoom in to do their close-ups, then those sensitive, so-easily offended souls watching, wouldn't get palpitations trying to lip-read...
It's ridiculous.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic « Reply #264 on: May 23, 2011, 11:03 AM »

This came to mind Whistle 

Two Ronnies: Swear Box

I agree with Andy - better out than in. Very Happy
IP Logged
Iris
ATP Level

Re: Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic « Reply #265 on: May 24, 2011, 04:31 PM »

He should learn to swear in gaelic
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic « Reply #266 on: May 24, 2011, 05:15 PM »

BORING BORING BORING!

I dont know about anyone else, but I'm extremely bored with the Comms talking about AM swearing.. 
If they are not multilingual then they can just shut their fat faces up yawn

IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic « Reply #267 on: May 24, 2011, 05:25 PM »

BORING BORING BORING!

I dont know about anyone else, but I'm extremely bored with the Comms talking about AM swearing.. 
If they are not multilingual then they can just shut their fat faces up yawn

clap
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic « Reply #268 on: May 24, 2011, 08:39 PM »

I checked - they don't have swear words in Gaelic.  Presumably they just use English. Very Happy

Also you don't have to be an experienced lip-reader to see what Andy's saying as he often mouths his words very well!

Like Matchpoint I blame the stupid cameramen for zooming in on his face in the first place.

IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Battling Murray slumps at the death in epic « Reply #269 on: May 25, 2011, 09:49 AM »

I'm with you girls......Better out than in I'd say! Or as oor ain 'Rabbie' used to say "Where'er ye may be, let yur wind gang free!" [or words to that effect] w00t

I think that is relevant to farting Caz.  lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »