Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray confirmed for Heineken Open 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open

(Read 2065 times)
Banannie
Veteran

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open « Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 01:23 PM »

I'm sure you'll be able to find out all the mews on the web, especially here, we'll keep you up to date!

OMG, murrays bay would be amazing, you have to at least visit there!
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open « Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 03:51 PM »

Can I ask, Im being naive I know but what is the appeal of Scotland?
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open « Reply #17 on: November 09, 2005, 05:02 PM »

Quote from: "Sir Panda"

its pretty!!! and theres scottish people.....and castles and history and drama.....and mountains and nice scenery....and i like to stereotype!!

plus im welsh so im used to the weather!!
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open « Reply #18 on: November 09, 2005, 05:24 PM »

scottish people....thanks!!!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open « Reply #19 on: November 09, 2005, 05:35 PM »

Good question.. well, my answer is that most of the time i like totally random things.. and Scotland is quite random!  Whistle no no... well my reasons are that; the evironment is beautiful!! not many places left where it's just huge rolling hills with lakes.. and you guys know how much i love the "outside" so Scotland is really appealing..
and then there's the people! such nutters Wink JK! but the people are loovely.. judging from the numerous times i've been there - nothing has ever gone wronge, unlike Spain where they are a bit.. well uptight! no offence!  :uhm:
And then there is the accent - which i keep stressing about, but i love it soo much, and i want to get rid of the London thing i have!  no so it's perfect.. and there's of course Edingburgh Uni which i dream of getting in to - that's if i don't get into Cambridge first!  \Very Happy/
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open « Reply #20 on: November 09, 2005, 05:39 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"

Good question.. well, my answer is that most of the time i like totally random things.. and Scotland is quite random!  Whistle no no... well my reasons are that; the evironment is beautiful!! not many places left where it's just huge rolling hills with lakes.. and you guys know how much i love the "outside" so Scotland is really appealing..
and then there's the people! such nutters Wink JK! but the people are loovely.. judging from the numerous times i've been there - nothing has ever gone wronge, unlike Spain where they are a bit.. well uptight! no offence!  :uhm:
And then there is the accent - which i keep stressing about, but i love it soo much, and i want to get rid of the London thing i have!  no so it's perfect.. and there's of course Edingburgh Uni which i dream of getting in to - that's if i don't get into Cambridge first!  \Very Happy/

totally agree!!

:O scary thought - by the time you're applying to uni i should hopefully have graduated!!! scary scary scary.....
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open « Reply #21 on: November 09, 2005, 06:34 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"

totally agree!!

:O scary thought - by the time you're applying to uni i should hopefully have graduated!!! scary scary scary.....

shocking yea, phwoar!! it is a scray aspect  :uhm:
although i still can't believe im in yr10.. i don't even know why, but the stuff we're doing just gets sooo much harder.. and then while sort of dreaming away in a lesson - it hits you.. "this could be on my GCSE paper! listen you fool!"  Whistle
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open « Reply #22 on: November 09, 2005, 06:52 PM »

I only find chemistry and maths hard, but I have noticed things getting harder.
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open « Reply #23 on: November 09, 2005, 08:55 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"

ahh i love the accent, especially on a guy  goodjob wow! id love to go to endiburgh Uni too!! i think it would be a fantastic place to study, and every time i go to edinburgh i grow more and more in love with it :-)
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open « Reply #24 on: November 09, 2005, 10:05 PM »

You see, I have been to Edinburgh and Glasgow umpteen times. And Glasgow wins...the people are more friendly, there is more 'banter' (funny conversation). And also the shops are better.

But whatever floats your boat....
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open « Reply #25 on: November 09, 2005, 10:18 PM »

You see, I have been to Edinburgh and Glasgow umpteen times. And Glasgow wins...the people are more friendly, there is more 'banter' (funny conversation). And also the shops are better.

But whatever floats your boat....

heehee we have 'banter' in wales too! usually accompanied by 'aw mate!' 'awrii (aka alright) luve' or 'darlin''
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open « Reply #26 on: November 09, 2005, 10:22 PM »

welsh banter....lol....you learn something every day!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open « Reply #27 on: November 09, 2005, 10:23 PM »

welsh banter....lol....you learn something every day!

lol Very Happy we rock the banter! yey for the celtic connection Wink

on an unrelated note......
omg im listening to the little mermaid!!
'les poissons, les poissons hee hee hee haw haw haw!!!'
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open « Reply #28 on: November 09, 2005, 11:07 PM »

Yes, I have to agree with what everyone else has said - the people, the scenery, the history, the scottish accent - especially on a man -  the kilts!   =D>   Do we need to go on?
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Murray confirmed for Heineken Open « Reply #29 on: November 09, 2005, 11:10 PM »

Quote from: "annie"
I'm sure you'll be able to find out all the mews on the web, especially here, we'll keep you up to date!

OMG, murrays bay would be amazing, you have to at least visit there!

Leave it with me - but I'm not promising anything................
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »