Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Somdev Devvarman, Thursday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray crashes out at Zagreb 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray crashes out at Zagreb

(Read 1731 times)
KitKat
Seed

Murray crashes out at Zagreb « Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 09:02 AM »

Well done Andy, nice to see you getting your form back.  He has a really great first serve, now he just needs to hit it consistently and I think that will make a huge difference to the outcome of his matches, he did hit a few dingers as well but that'll improve with time too.  And what was up with that net?  It sounded like a chain link fence when the balls went into it.  Ivan was lucky with that last set one error either way and it could have been anyones, shame it was Andys error though.  And I think Ivan was relieved he won too did anyone see the pat on the back he gave Andy at the end, he obviously thought Andy did well.  Looking forward to his next tournament.  cheerleaders
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Murray crashes out at Zagreb « Reply #16 on: February 02, 2006, 10:33 AM »

Boy, does he need a haircut.
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

Murray crashes out at Zagreb « Reply #17 on: February 02, 2006, 12:37 PM »

I heard one of the commentators say that after what Andy had said about the media when he was in Australia he asked for a meeting with the British press to talk over what he had said and why, and also to ask their advice as to how he could handle the media attention better in the future, that was pretty mature of him I think.
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray crashes out at Zagreb « Reply #18 on: February 02, 2006, 02:12 PM »

was that one of the commentators yesterday? definitely a very mature attitude to take
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

Murray crashes out at Zagreb « Reply #19 on: February 02, 2006, 02:21 PM »

Yes, it was during the match, I hadn't heard that he'd done that, it was still while he was in Australia not back in Britain.
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

Murray crashes out at Zagreb « Reply #20 on: February 02, 2006, 02:27 PM »

yeah i suppose it doesnt make quite as good news as saying that 'murray is an immature little brat whos full of himself and unjustifiably hates the press' does it?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »