Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray storms into Wimbledon final 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray storms into Wimbledon final

(Read 5302 times)
Marion

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #135 on: July 19, 2012, 06:37 PM »

I put my hand up and admit that I cried when he won the semis and I also cried with him in the finals.
I can't wait for him to have his next victory over the toblerone eating, cheshire cat grinning, up his own bumper Fed  yay
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #136 on: July 20, 2012, 02:26 PM »

I put my hand up and admit that I cried when he won the semis and I also cried with him in the finals.
I can't wait for him to have his next victory over the toblerone eating, cheshire cat grinning, up his own bumper Fed  yay

Oh I know, actually it's enough to put you right off Toblerone, and as for those chocolates Smugfed advertises, they are banned from my house.

A thought on that actually, is it just me or is it a bit weird that a tennis player should be advertising chocolate at all?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »