Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray storms into Wimbledon final 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray storms into Wimbledon final

(Read 4706 times)
Nikki kenna
Re: Murray makes Wimbledon final, makes history « Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 07:55 PM »

Amazing Andy you can do this
IP Logged
jdonald
Satellite Level

Re: Murray makes Wimbledon final, makes history « Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 07:56 PM »

This is fantastic what a win.  I do not think federer played that well, nole was not right. federer serve was good but i think the murray camp will regroup for the Finals and we may have a win.  murray is a different b eing. it is wonderful to see.
IP Logged
scotsgeek28
Futures Level

Re: Murray makes Wimbledon final, makes history « Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 08:08 PM »

Federer can be beaten, but for sure he will be in tip top form.  It has been the consistency of his serve which killed Andy in their previous finals, allowing for the obvious tiredness Andy felt in 2008 in New York.  I liked the fact Lendl was motionless, he knows the task is to win slams for Andy, that is his job.  Andy has been in finals without him.  His real work has now started.

Gonna be a mad day on sunday, forecast is not good so a final under the roof is very possible.  Bring it on.  Get the Queen back down from Edinburgh to present our Andy with the trophy.  She was there in 77, she has to be there on Sunday!
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Murray makes Wimbledon final, makes history « Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 08:09 PM »

Federer can be beaten, but for sure he will be in tip top form.  It has been the consistency of his serve which killed Andy in their previous finals, allowing for the obvious tiredness Andy felt in 2008 in New York.  I liked the fact Lendl was motionless, he knows the task is to win slams for Andy, that is his job.  Andy has been in finals without him.  His real work has now started.

Gonna be a mad day on sunday, forecast is not good so a final under the roof is very possible.  Bring it on.  Get the Queen back down from Edinburgh to present our Andy with the trophy.  She was there in 77, she has to be there on Sunday!

Let's have the whole Royal Family down, in their box, to watch Andy play cmon yeah
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Murray makes Wimbledon final, makes history « Reply #19 on: July 06, 2012, 08:18 PM »

Let's have the whole Royal Family down, in their box, to watch Andy play cmon yeah

Queen's now unfortunately in Scotland at Balmoral for the next few weeks, always is this time of year
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray makes Wimbledon final, makes history « Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 08:19 PM »

Queen's now unfortunately in Scotland at Balmoral for the next few weeks, always is this time of year
She can come back though, right?
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Murray makes Wimbledon final, makes history « Reply #21 on: July 06, 2012, 08:21 PM »

The Queen being there would probably heap even more pressure on Murray. Stay in yer castle, Liz.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray makes Wimbledon final, makes history « Reply #22 on: July 06, 2012, 08:21 PM »

She can come back though, right?

Yeah, what he said.  She's not on lock down!

We want the Queen, we want the Queen!  And Kate and Wills and Harry and Camilla and Charles and Anne and Andrew again!  We want them all!
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Murray makes Wimbledon final, makes history « Reply #23 on: July 06, 2012, 08:22 PM »

Yeah, what he said.  She's not on lock down!

We want the Queen, we want the Queen!  And Kate and Wills and Harry and Camilla and Charles and Anne and Andrew again!  We want them all!

No, no. They'll be supporting Federer.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray makes Wimbledon final, makes history « Reply #24 on: July 06, 2012, 08:22 PM »

The Queen being there would probably heap even more pressure on Murray. Stay in yer castle, Liz.

She can come down, as a surprise, and hand Andy the trophy Very Happy
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray makes Wimbledon final, makes history « Reply #25 on: July 06, 2012, 08:22 PM »

Bah, don't think it will matter. It's going to be as high pressure as it can be regardless of whether she's there. I'm just so encouraged with how he handled the pressure on that last game.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray makes Wimbledon final, makes history « Reply #26 on: July 06, 2012, 08:23 PM »

No, no. They'll be supporting Federer.

doh  How stupid of me!  I forgot about the other day Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Murray makes Wimbledon final, makes history « Reply #27 on: July 06, 2012, 08:23 PM »

Wish it was another People's Final like 2001. Can you imagine what the atmosphere would be like? Frown
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray makes Wimbledon final, makes history « Reply #28 on: July 06, 2012, 08:24 PM »

Wish it was another People's Final like 2001. Can you imagine what the atmosphere would be like? Frown
I don't understand what you're referring to?
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray makes Wimbledon final, makes history « Reply #29 on: July 06, 2012, 08:24 PM »

It's times like these that I was rich and knew people secret service agent  I'd be there, waving my flag.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »