Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray storms into Wimbledon final 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray storms into Wimbledon final

(Read 5114 times)
jeanie1953
Junior

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #90 on: July 07, 2012, 03:42 PM »

Hi to everyone on MurraysWorld from Canada.  So happy to find this site with so many Andy supporters.  This is such an exciting time for all of us.  Cannot wait for tomorrow but I know I am going to be a nervous wreck while watching the game.   I will probably mute it at times as the commentators drive me nuts, especially when I hear anything negative about Andy.  Yes, I will probably greet if he wins and thenb have a nice drink of Drambuie to toast him.  To all those naysayers "go fankle your ankle".......
I am a transplanted Scot from Balloch......
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #91 on: July 07, 2012, 03:43 PM »

Welcome, great to have you join us!
IP Logged
jeanie1953
Junior

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #92 on: July 07, 2012, 03:50 PM »

Thanks Mark.....so nice to find a spot where it is positive towards Andy.  He has worked so hard to get to this point and deserves to be there...so much pressure on the lad.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #93 on: July 07, 2012, 03:54 PM »

Welcome Jeanie!  Good time to join us - exciting times ahead.
IP Logged
jeanie1953
Junior

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #94 on: July 07, 2012, 04:04 PM »

Thanks Alis....so exciting.....will not be able to sleep tonight....will be up early tomorrow as we are a few hours behind.  Will have a nice Scottish breakfast before the game and a wee Drambuie after the game to toast our Andy.....
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #95 on: July 07, 2012, 05:07 PM »

Welcome Caroline and Jeanie -nice that so many Andy fans are finding their way to MW right now.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #96 on: July 07, 2012, 05:25 PM »

Thanks Ruthie for wellcoming me to Murraysworld,cant wait to see our braveheart play tomorrow,and hopefully win.As he surely deserves,im sure his time has come.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #97 on: July 07, 2012, 05:55 PM »

Im going to be sending,my love best wishes,and good vibes to Andy Murray tomorrow for a win.As i know if it gets close i will not be able to watch.But if i was Andy and i won,i would snub Annabel Croft,Mats Wilander,and Greg Rusedski.But Andy would never do that as he is to polite.That would aply to many others as well,but they have been the most critical of Andy.
IP Logged
jeanie1953
Junior

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #98 on: July 07, 2012, 06:24 PM »

Thanks Ruthie for welcoming me here to Murraysworld.  What an exciting time for him, for all of us fans from all over the world.  Can you imagine the excitement when he WINS!!!!  As Caroline said above "His time has come".  Here's to Andy...."All the Best Laddie".
IP Logged
ljs
Futures Level

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #99 on: July 07, 2012, 06:36 PM »

Hi jeanie1953

nice to know there is another Andy fan so close to me , Im in Hamilton  Smile
IP Logged
Canders
Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #100 on: July 07, 2012, 07:06 PM »

I need to correct something.  Murray will be the second Scot to win Wimbledon if he can beat Roger.  Angus Podgorny was the first.  Google it if you don't believe me!
IP Logged
jeanie1953
Junior

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #101 on: July 07, 2012, 07:28 PM »

Thanks LJS...wow, I am not too far away at all.  I am thinking about watching the game at Silvercity tomorrow...........
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #102 on: July 07, 2012, 08:20 PM »

David Cameron wished Murray good luck as it was announced No 10 will fly the Saltire alongside the Union Jack tomorrow in support of him.
Love this.
IP Logged
ljs
Futures Level

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #103 on: July 07, 2012, 08:34 PM »

Thanks LJS...wow, I am not too far away at all.  I am thinking about watching the game at Silvercity tomorrow...........

oh that would be awesome for you , nice theatre and cool & comfy !!
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #104 on: July 07, 2012, 09:17 PM »

I think if Andy wins he should make it a double celebration and publicly propose to Kim during his victory speech.  They've been together (mostly) for a few years now and they're both old enough and mature enough to know that they're ready. Kim, of course, will accept and Andy will win the hearts and minds of the entire British public (more for the proposal than the Slam).  We're all romantics at heart!
Of course, he can still propose if he loses but maybe a quiet cosy restaurant would suffice.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »