Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Estimated time - 12:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray storms into Wimbledon final 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray storms into Wimbledon final

(Read 5250 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #105 on: July 07, 2012, 09:19 PM »

I think if Andy wins he should make it a double celebration and publicly propose to Kim during his victory speech.
Really? I think that should be a private thing.

But that aside, it should be a day remembered for the right reasons without something else detracting from it.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #106 on: July 07, 2012, 09:32 PM »

I think if Andy wins he should make it a double celebration and publicly propose to Kim during his victory speech.  They've been together (mostly) for a few years now and they're both old enough and mature enough to know that they're ready. Kim, of course, will accept and Andy will win the hearts and minds of the entire British public (more for the proposal than the Slam).  We're all romantics at heart!
Of course, he can still propose if he loses but maybe a quiet cosy restaurant would suffice.

Its strange you should say that, but I thought to myself when he wins tomorrow ! he would propose to Kim, but I think in private. Just came into my head goodness knows why?
IP Logged
Marion

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #107 on: July 07, 2012, 09:38 PM »

Love all or what  wub

Let's just get the win in first. nervous
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #108 on: July 07, 2012, 11:21 PM »

This a once-in-a-lifetime chance to become a sporting legend. In the immortal words of William "Braveheart" Wallace  before  battle " I hae brocht ye tae the ring - noo ye maun dance"  Go Andy, Go!!!  cmonandy
IP Logged
Lorna - Scotland
Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #109 on: July 08, 2012, 08:35 AM »

Your'e are a true fighter Andy - your Scottish "Grit" will get you there we are all rooting for you - pressures  on Roger - just you enjoy yourself as if it was just "any old match"!!
IP Logged
Sweatysock
Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #110 on: July 08, 2012, 08:37 AM »

Given Murrays dis graceful comments about the English in the past, I'm rooting for Federer, in fact anyone but Murray, just like he said about England.  Hope he gets thrashed.....
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #111 on: July 08, 2012, 08:41 AM »

Given Murrays dis graceful comments about the English in the past, I'm rooting for Federer, in fact anyone but Murray, just like he said about England.  Hope he gets thrashed.....
And what comments would those be?  If you mean his joke about anyone but England [which Tim Henman who was there has constantly said was clearly a joke] you are just revealing your lack of sense of humour and anti-Scottish prejudice and I write as an English woman.  But Federer is welcome to idiots like you as supporters.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #112 on: July 08, 2012, 08:48 AM »

Are you ACTUALLY a moron?
IP Logged
Sweatysock
Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #113 on: July 08, 2012, 08:53 AM »

Yes sooner we get the Scots independence the better.

Come on Federer!
IP Logged
Sweatysock
Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #114 on: July 08, 2012, 08:59 AM »

Then bankrupt quicker than Greece.

Come on Federer, beat the arrogant Scot!
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #115 on: July 08, 2012, 09:04 AM »

Then bankrupt quicker than Greece.

Come on Federer, beat the arrogant Scot!
  We're used to a higher standard than that of Murraybashing than that SS , you're out of your league, go back to your usual cesspit.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #116 on: July 08, 2012, 09:18 AM »

Oh My God...........I though I could smell a rotten pong around here! It's SWEATYSOCK! Go wash yourself........you're stinking!
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #117 on: July 08, 2012, 09:32 AM »

This a once-in-a-lifetime chance to become a sporting legend. In the immortal words of William "Braveheart" Wallace  before  battle " I hae brocht ye tae the ring - noo ye maun dance"  Go Andy, Go!!!  cmonandy
Nahhh! If Fed's anything to go by he has six good years left to do that - it's not so much a 'once-in-a-lifetime chance' as a first chance at Wimby but he'll always be Braveheart.
IP Logged
teri

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #118 on: July 08, 2012, 09:36 AM »

Having watched TV this morning it's hardly surprising our players haven't done well because the media put them under so much pressure as soon as we get a sniff of success.  Hopefully Andy has better things to do than watch TV and so avoid their comments.  Good luck today - you have the talent and the most amazing shots to take the title.
IP Logged
Marion

Re: Murray storms into Wimbledon final « Reply #119 on: July 08, 2012, 09:53 AM »

Aye, and let's hope that the only sweatysocks on this forum later are Andy's after his victory.
Go oor wee son go.
 yay
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »