Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray dismisses sports psychology 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray dismisses sports psychology

(Read 6673 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray dismisses sports psychology « Reply #225 on: December 26, 2011, 03:44 AM »

Each year Andy has shown improvement over the previous one, except when he was injured. Therefore, on that basis, 2012 should be an exceptional year.

No predictions. I shall keep them to myself.
I think that's the best way to deal with things.  That way it's easier to go with the flow - roll with the bad times and rejoice in the good - but forums like this inevitably produce their fair share of predictions and speculation, so it isn't always easy to hold back.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Murray dismisses sports psychology « Reply #226 on: December 31, 2011, 08:03 AM »

Stuff this psychology nonsense, (pax PT ) according to another web-site Andy's psychic chart is AMAZING for 2012, especially latter half!
Yoda says "Yay" in Jedi of course....Wink
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray dismisses sports psychology « Reply #227 on: December 31, 2011, 08:28 AM »

Hey.......Merry Christmas Yoda.......Long time no see! hug
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Murray dismisses sports psychology « Reply #228 on: December 31, 2011, 10:14 AM »

Stuff this psychology nonsense, (pax PT ) according to another web-site Andy's psychic chart is AMAZING for 2012, especially latter half!
Yoda says "Yay" in Jedi of course....Wink

What's it saying exactly?
IP Logged
AL1874
Top Seed

What was I drinking last night?

Re: Murray dismisses sports psychology « Reply #229 on: December 31, 2011, 03:10 PM »

But puts his faith in Ivan Lendel Whistle
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »