Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray eases past Seppi into quarters 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray eases past Seppi into quarters

(Read 2137 times)
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Murray eases past Seppi into quarters « Reply #45 on: March 27, 2013, 03:27 PM »

Well keep it to yourself... Wink
Arf Arf!
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Murray eases past Seppi into quarters « Reply #46 on: March 27, 2013, 06:07 PM »

Why do the posts always have to degenerate into childish comments?
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Murray eases past Seppi into quarters « Reply #47 on: March 27, 2013, 06:10 PM »

^ I think it's called 'having a wee laugh'.  Surely it's food for the human soul?
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Murray eases past Seppi into quarters « Reply #48 on: March 27, 2013, 06:10 PM »

Come again?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray eases past Seppi into quarters « Reply #49 on: March 27, 2013, 06:56 PM »

Thanks MatchPoint. It's good to get Andys version first hand.
I didn't notice anything that was affecting his movement but he certainly did lose his focus a bit at the beginning of the 2nd set, so if he tweaked a leg muscle that could explain it.  At least I now know it was his hip and not his calf muscle, which is what has been reported elsewhere.

If Andy isn't worried about it, then I'm not either, but it's good that he's got a day between matches to let the problem settle and get his physio onto it.

And on the subject of his physio, I don't read anything into Andy Ireland's absence because I understand he has a family and probably wants to spend a bit more time with them.

Why not?  We're all children at heart - or at least most of us are.  Life is a serious enough business so it's necessary to lighten up occasionally otherwise we'd probably all go bonkers!
[ Last edit by Aileen March 27, 2013, 07:04 PM ] IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Murray eases past Seppi into quarters « Reply #50 on: March 27, 2013, 07:56 PM »

I did notice Andy flexing his leg a couple of times and Robbie Koenig & Goodall. had the usual laaugh and joke about Andy and his perinial  niggles-  "real niggles or imaginary."

I just dismissed it at the time, but it seems there was something in it afterall, not a worry though.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray eases past Seppi into quarters « Reply #51 on: March 28, 2013, 09:38 AM »

Enjoyed the report thought it was brilliant Grabcopy!  thumb up
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »