Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray eases past Simon 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray eases past Simon

(Read 1438 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray eases past Simon « Reply #15 on: April 15, 2011, 01:13 PM »

Great that Fed has gone......just watched it, but Rafa brings out the best in Andy!
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Murray eases past Simon « Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 01:24 PM »

would you happen to have a link to the video?
Sorrry i was just piddling aound and have no idea where i was.Dianne.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray eases past Simon « Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 02:01 PM »

Melzer downs Fed in fine style, this is turning out to be quite an interesting week.  All we need now is Nadal to head out as well....not much chance of that though!
He has? w00t  What was the score?  It hasn't been posted on the MC website yet.  Nadal is now beating Looby 4-1.

Think it's time Fed called it a day whilst his credibility as the GOAT is still intact.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray eases past Simon « Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 02:34 PM »

The same Melzer whom Andy destroyed at AO - though admittedly on a different surface.  Great to see Fed out in straight sets.
IP Logged
scotsgeek28
Futures Level

Re: Murray eases past Simon « Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 02:39 PM »

Fed was poor, and it is quite a windy day in the principality to be sure, although credit to Melzer for holding it together at the end as Fed did put him under a fair bit of pressure.  The locals are well wrapped up it seems.  I saw some pictures of Rafa's dad and he looked like he was all equipped for a day on the slopes....

Andy and the wind have not always been the most passionate of bedfellows (I suppose we should say bedpersons these days!).....
IP Logged
scotsgeek28
Futures Level

Re: Murray eases past Simon « Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 02:49 PM »

Rafa Express wins 6-1 6-3 easy peasy
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray eases past Simon « Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 02:51 PM »

Fed was poor, and it is quite a windy day in the principality to be sure, although credit to Melzer for holding it together at the end as Fed did put him under a fair bit of pressure.  The locals are well wrapped up it seems.  I saw some pictures of Rafa's dad and he looked like he was all equipped for a day on the slopes....

Andy and the wind have not always been the most passionate of bedfellows (I suppose we should say bedpersons these days!).....
lol  Oh dear - Andy certainly doesn't like the wind and the cold, although what the folk of MC call cold would probably be a very pleasant summers day here!

Rafa Express wins 6-1 6-3 easy peasy
No surprise there.  He's a dead cert to win this tournament.
IP Logged
psychological tennis
Challenger Level

Koala's are cute and cuddly

Re: Murray eases past Simon « Reply #22 on: April 15, 2011, 04:06 PM »

Keep the long hair Andy!!

Must say i like the long hair too, just catching up with the current news on Andy - been away on business, seems like he is back to his winning ways!! yay yay yay
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray eases past Simon « Reply #23 on: April 15, 2011, 04:35 PM »

Must say i like the long hair too, just catching up with the current news on Andy - been away on business, seems like he is back to his winning ways!! yay yay yay

Welcome back PT.  Yes a great week for Andy and his fans. And now a match against Rafa to look forward to.  Oh and I think David Haye is acting as sports psychologist for Andy!   hug
[ Last edit by Ruthie April 15, 2011, 04:54 PM ] IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray eases past Simon « Reply #24 on: April 15, 2011, 05:09 PM »

Welcome back PT.  Yes a great week for Andy and his fans. And now a match against Rafa to look forward to.  Oh and I think David Haye is acting as sports psychologist for Andy!   hug
Haye is allegedly retiring from boxing in October.  Maybe he could join Andy's team!

I like the hair too, even if it's because I'm sure he's trying to hide his bald spot!

Well something certainly seems to have clicked with Andy over the last two weeks.  Haye has kept in touch with him, and for the first time Andy actually admitted in a radio interview about this that he knew his problem was a mental one.  Publicly acknowledging that, as I'm sure you know, is going to be half the battle and therefore a positive step in the right direction.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Murray eases past Simon « Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 05:40 PM »

I dont like Melzers personality too much, sometimes he's a big mouth, like at the Oz open, but I'll send him a card and a present for taking Mr I'm So Perfect out of the comp.
   Thanks J├╝rgen.  Nice one lad. rose
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »