Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray elbowed out by Nadal 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray elbowed out by Nadal

(Read 6860 times)
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray elbowed out by Nadal « Reply #120 on: May 02, 2011, 10:11 AM »

Thanks Colins and PT! Sounds positive and I can't wait to see Andy play!! yay
IP Logged
psychological tennis
Challenger Level

Koala's are cute and cuddly

Re: Murray elbowed out by Nadal « Reply #121 on: May 02, 2011, 10:21 AM »

Hey Chris your welcome, i think like yourself, all of us here on MW are full of anticipation for the remainder of the Clay court season, where Andy is concerned and especially his participation in the Madrid Masters. I for one cannot wait to see Andy play to his full potential!! cmon yeah
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray elbowed out by Nadal « Reply #122 on: May 02, 2011, 04:57 PM »

“I had a really good practise with Rafa here,” a very relaxed and cheery Murray said. “We both played well, a really high standard. We played 16 games and it was eight games all. We played for an hour and 40 minutes, really high intensity practise.

"I feel like I can definitely compete with him and win against him but it’s a very, very difficult thing to do because he’s one the best players of all time and it’s difficult but I think I can get there.”
  - quote from an interview Andy gave - sounds like he is ready to go at Madrid and one can assume that the injury he picked up at Monte Carlo has healed  yay Go Andy!!
It's in the Telegraph
I'm being a wee bit cautious, but it does sound as though the Murray Mojo is back - "I believe in myself and the guys that I work with. I don't care what people say, I know I can win a major. I'm sure that I'll get there."  Cahill's help will be invaluable.   Also good to hear that he and Corretja are still on friendly terms.  It's all sounding very positive. cmon yeah

[btw Colin, thanks - now I know how to post these sort of links. Smile]

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »