Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray fails to dethrone king of clay 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray fails to dethrone king of clay  (Read 2255 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray fails to dethrone king of clay « Reply #75 on: June 07, 2011, 07:30 AM »

Caz,
my nephew's Border Collie -- Angus --, who has been looking over my shoulder whilst I have been reading your post, has asked me to pass this message on to your dog:

Woof! Woof woof woof. Woof woof. Woof woof woof woof.

Woof. Woof woof. Woof.Woof woof. (and 12 rapid tail wags)

I couldn't agree more!

Hey Tom, my 'Boy' got very excited when I read him this post. [My pc is too high for him to see]. He has asked me to relay this message to you for Angus!         Hi Angus, I'm pleased to meet you too! It's good to know I had a bro somewhere to help me support Rafa, as my sister Yum Yum has absolutely no interest in tennis! [She's a snooker fan herself]. I feel our combined 'woofs' helped spur him on! No....sorry bro, I haven't noticed a slightly used juicy bone laying around in my neck of the woods, but I hope you find it soon. If you happen to have a 'mangy cur' living next door to you [as I have], then that's where I'd be looking first if I were you! Grrrrr! Unfortunately, some of your message got lost in translation! My human 'Caz' is ok on the reading, but her 'tone' and 'inflection'  Rolling Eyes ..........'nuff said! I think I got the gist though! Hey buddy.......12 rapid tail wags.......comin' right back atcha! slurp!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray fails to dethrone king of clay « Reply #76 on: June 07, 2011, 09:49 AM »

lmao

Colliies are a favourite of mine too.  A friend once had a Shetland - beautiful dog and highly intelligent ... except that she lived on a farm and a cow only had to look at him and he was a speck on the horizon!

So what was your dog's take on Fed in the final then, Caz?  My French is a bit ropey but I seemed to get the drift that Roger was praising Nadal and then, in his own inimitable fashion, giving himself a big pat on the back.  Humility is not his middle name!

Btw I see that Fed is drawn against Lleyton Hewitt in his first match at his "own" tournament in Halle, the player who beat him in last year's final! 
Oh he just loved the match Aileen! He gave a high 'yip' every time Rafa won a point and also whenever Fed made an unforced error, and when Rafa fell to his knees at the end, he went absolutely crazy, yipping and bouncing all round the room, with his silly doggy grin on his face. When Rafa took the mike for his post match speech at the presentation, I had to physically restrain him to keep him from leaping up and slobbering all over the TV. He only had one word to say when it was Fed's turn to talk........Grrrrrrr! Actually, he said the exact same thing at the beginning when Fed walked out on court! Very Happy
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray fails to dethrone king of clay « Reply #77 on: June 07, 2011, 10:22 AM »

He-he ... Fed pulled out of Halle yesterday afternoon citing fatigue and a sore groin - and the organisers are furious at this last-minute withdrawal claiming the WHOLE tournament revolves round his turning up - in fact they've even named the stadium after him - saying that they were completely unaware of any injury concerns.  Funny how they didn't object to him pulling out the year he won the FO, but as he got beaten in last year's final there could it be that his fragile ego can't handle the prospect of another defeat at "his" tournament?
Oh Caz! hug

roflmao Yes Aileen, you may just have hit the nail on the head! I wonder if the organisers are angry enough to rename that stadium........Hmmmmmm Think w00t
[ Last edit by Caz June 07, 2011, 01:22 PM ] IP Logged
Re: Murray fails to dethrone king of clay « Reply #78 on: June 07, 2011, 02:29 PM »

溫網加油!!

Mod NoticeTranslation from Chinese to English: "Wimbledon come on!"

Please speak in English or always offer a translation. Thank you.
[ Last edit by Mark June 07, 2011, 02:56 PM ] IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray fails to dethrone king of clay « Reply #79 on: June 07, 2011, 07:16 PM »

Hey Mark........I thought you were rattlin' my chain! shocking w00t
IP Logged
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray fails to dethrone king of clay « Reply #80 on: June 08, 2011, 01:02 PM »

Hey Tom, my 'Boy' got very excited when I read him this post. [My pc is too high for him to see]. He has asked me to relay this message to you for Angus!         Hi Angus, I'm pleased to meet you too! It's good to know I had a bro somewhere to help me support Rafa, as my sister Yum Yum has absolutely no interest in tennis! [She's a snooker fan herself]. I feel our combined 'woofs' helped spur him on! No....sorry bro, I haven't noticed a slightly used juicy bone laying around in my neck of the woods, but I hope you find it soon. If you happen to have a 'mangy cur' living next door to you [as I have], then that's where I'd be looking first if I were you! Grrrrr! Unfortunately, some of your message got lost in translation! My human 'Caz' is ok on the reading, but her 'tone' and 'inflection'  Rolling Eyes ..........'nuff said! I think I got the gist though! Hey buddy.......12 rapid tail wags.......comin' right back atcha! slurp!

Hey Caz,

LMAO !!

Another wee message from Angus......

Lost bone : Found buried behind next door's garden shed!

Next door's dog's water bowl : Pissed in!!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray fails to dethrone king of clay « Reply #81 on: June 08, 2011, 01:07 PM »

Hey Caz,

LMAO !!

Another wee message from Angus......

Lost bone : Found buried behind next door's garden shed!

Next door's dog's water bowl : Pissed in!!
roflmao roflmao
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »
+ Quick Reply