Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray finds a way past Ferrer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray finds a way past Ferrer

(Read 4278 times)
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray finds a way past Ferrer « Reply #45 on: January 29, 2011, 12:54 PM »

Dead right I could not have said it better.  What you see is what you get.  Andy is down to earth with no airs and graces.  I love him for that.  Why should he be what the press and the media want.
He is honest and straight forward.  So C'MON Andy and win in style and show them all what a great heart you have.  I'm sure my blood pressure will be far too high tomorrow morning
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray finds a way past Ferrer « Reply #46 on: January 29, 2011, 04:14 PM »

Haven't watched the whole match yet.  But have probably seen most of sets 2-4 though not in that order when I got back from Newcastle yesterday evening.  And on the basis of what I saw I thought the match write up was perhaps rather harsh. And didn't give enough credit to the strength - physical and mental -Andy showed in coming through such a 'brutal' (as Virginia Wade put it this morning) match.  There have been  times in the last year or so when it seemed like Andy the fighter had disappeared but he was back with a vengeance yesterday.  I'm sure it will give him confidence having come through 2 tie-breakers like that and having saved 2nd set point (even if he didn't realise he had at the time!).
But how you all survived I can't imagine.  It was bad enough just relying on texts telling me the set scores and when tie breaks were starting.  How am I going to sleep tonight I wonder?  At least we don't have to wait until tomorrow evening. cmon yeah
IP Logged
Murrayfinally#1
Re: Murray finds a way past Ferrer « Reply #47 on: January 29, 2011, 05:45 PM »

Let's get ready to rumble and celebrate people...where are the Murraymaniacs?  Let's get pumped!  Murray will win...what's up with this site's confidence in Murray....let's go.....Djoker will lose......the temperture will be high...Murray's ripe for the picking....Murray...1st time Grand Slam winner....this is the beginning of many more! Little tongue man
IP Logged
FedFanatastic
Re: Murray finds a way past Ferrer « Reply #48 on: January 29, 2011, 05:48 PM »

Let's get ready to rumble and celebrate people...where are the Murraymaniacs?  Let's get pumped!  Murray will win...what's up with this site's confidence in Murray....let's go.....Djoker will lose......the temperture will be high...Murray's ripe for the picking....Murray...1st time Grand Slam winner....this is the beginning of many more! Little tongue man
  Federer fans all on board and expect Murray to win....Murray deserves his first Grand Slam.  I will never stop supporting Federer but Murray has the tennis tactics and talent to dominate and play exceptional tennis.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Murray finds a way past Ferrer « Reply #49 on: January 29, 2011, 05:52 PM »

Federer fans all on board and expect Murray to win....Murray deserves his first Grand Slam.  I will never stop supporting Federer but Murray has the tennis tactics and talent to dominate and play exceptional tennis.
That's a great sentiment!  He does deserve it, without question. 
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Murray finds a way past Ferrer « Reply #50 on: January 29, 2011, 06:51 PM »

Let's get ready to rumble and celebrate people...where are the Murraymaniacs?  Let's get pumped!  Murray will win...what's up with this site's confidence in Murray....let's go.....Djoker will lose......the temperture will be high...Murray's ripe for the picking....Murray...1st time Grand Slam winner....this is the beginning of many more! Little tongue man
HERE HERE.... You actually made me feel better just reading this!!! Thanks for that..
IP Logged
MurrayHope
Re: Murray finds a way past Ferrer « Reply #51 on: January 29, 2011, 07:15 PM »

I have been a loyal Borg and Federer fan since the 80's & I still love their game.  I started admiring Murray's game when he was 2 sets down in Wimbledon and won.  Murray's game is powerful yet mentally tactical.  Murray's got heart and desire so he deserves this grand slam finally.  Federer admitted he was the best player deserving to win a Grand Slam.  Tennis has a lot of prizes for everyone.  It would benefit the Tennis World if Murray finally won his first of many in the future.  Best of luck and go for it with heart and passion.  Murray ,,,,,,,Austrialiand Champ, 2011!
IP Logged
Nadal/FedParty
Re: Murray finds a way past Ferrer « Reply #52 on: January 29, 2011, 07:26 PM »

My wife and I are throwing an Austrialian Open Finals party at 3:00 am American Eastern Time honoring Murray to beat Novak Djokovic.  We are a mixture of Nadal and Federer fans comprised of 16 couples.  Even though we wanted a Nadal/Federer final, we all agree and will be supporting Andrew Murray to win his first Grand Slam final....all the best for Murray and Murraymania! cmon yeah trophy cmon GB
IP Logged
sengamac
Challenger Level

Re: Murray finds a way past Ferrer « Reply #53 on: January 29, 2011, 10:28 PM »

My wife and I are throwing an Austrialian Open Finals party at 3:00 am American Eastern Time honoring Murray to beat Novak Djokovic.  We are a mixture of Nadal and Federer fans comprised of 16 couples.  Even though we wanted a Nadal/Federer final, we all agree and will be supporting Andrew Murray to win his first Grand Slam final....all the best for Murray and Murraymania! cmon yeah trophy cmon GB

That's a really lovely thing for you all to do.   I'll be having a little party myself - hope yours is a good one cmon yeah
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Murray finds a way past Ferrer « Reply #54 on: January 29, 2011, 11:01 PM »

My wife and I are throwing an Austrialian Open Finals party at 3:00 am American Eastern Time honoring Murray to beat Novak Djokovic.  We are a mixture of Nadal and Federer fans comprised of 16 couples.  Even though we wanted a Nadal/Federer final, we all agree and will be supporting Andrew Murray to win his first Grand Slam final....all the best for Murray and Murraymania! cmon yeah trophy cmon GB
Really nice of you guys to support our man... its good for tennis that others get to the finals of the GSlams.  
I'll be putting a botttle of champagne on ice in the morning... I know it will be needed. Nice mixed with orange juice too.

Lucky loser has some nice cocktail mixses...! Thanks for those Lucky

Super Heart cmonandy
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray finds a way past Ferrer « Reply #55 on: January 30, 2011, 07:58 AM »

It's so lovely to read all these supportive messages from Fed (and Rafa) fans  who appreciate the tennis that our man plays.  Thank you. 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »