Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic

(Read 5104 times)
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #105 on: June 01, 2012, 02:20 PM »

I dont know why he tied himself up in knots lying but thats exactly what he did. The 1st question was loaded and he got caught out I suppose. No one asked him to lie, he just did.
Motive? how can he admit what Wade accused him of. She's not stupid and nor am I, and certainly you're not so lets accept it and move on.

How do you know Wade is not stupid?     She certainly sounds a bit below average with that painful cracked voice and bool in the mooth accent.    I don't know enough about you to say whether you are but I would suspect your level of intelligence if you claim to be convinced that Andy is lying because he was "caught out with a loaded question".     I saw Andy being interviewed as he left the court at the end of the match and he gave almost the same explanation of his injury long before he had
any need to justify himself to Wade or the likes of her.     I will never accept that Andy is lying but i will move on and, thankfully, leave you behind.
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #106 on: June 01, 2012, 02:23 PM »

I have had a lower back problem for the last 23 years.  My doctor advised me to go back to horse riding and this I did (endurance riding which involved 60 miles a week training).. I did not have a problem until 3 yeaers ago when my hips became arthritic and I had to stop.  The exercise ibn this case did me good.  Andy seemed to be walking exactly the same way as I did and it also freed up the same way.

I just wish these commentators would just think before they speak.  Virginia Wade has really disappointed me with her attitude.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #107 on: June 01, 2012, 02:24 PM »

It seems VW has closed her website unable to send emails.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #108 on: June 01, 2012, 02:28 PM »

^^^  damn it.   I had just written a whole essay of angry stuff about her.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #109 on: June 01, 2012, 02:31 PM »

Check out the Murray v Nieminen thread to get a larf and see my take on VW. Wink
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #110 on: June 01, 2012, 02:39 PM »

very glad i did mine last night.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #111 on: June 01, 2012, 02:52 PM »

Erm.. no.. the website is still there, and I've just sent an e-mail.
http://www.virginia-wade.com/contact.html
IP Logged
matchpoint
Futures Level

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #112 on: June 01, 2012, 03:01 PM »

The reactions have been ridiculous -
There's a Tramlines article on yahoo which has attracted over 200 poisonous comments.

Can't believe how it has mushroomed. Hope it's not going to affect Andy. But it is just what was not wanted coming into the Queens; Wimbledon; and the Olympics home stretch.
[ Last edit by matchpoint June 01, 2012, 04:04 PM ] IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #113 on: June 01, 2012, 03:12 PM »

YAS I sent the message  here is what I said.  I TAKE NO PRISONERS JUST SO YOU KNOW
Andy Murray is a fantastic  sportsman and represents this country well.  He doesn't deserve all this hate from Brits like you on this page.  Jealousy is a ugly thing to see. You clearly don't support Andy what so ever.  You don't give him any credit.  Your always half way Feds bum or glorifying over Nadal. I would like to see you  play tennis with a back injury.  If you think Andy is faking then you need to take a good long hard look in he mirror my friend.  He was clearly in agony in the first set.  Andy had the a right to shoot back at you.  I would be furious if anyone said that to me.  No one knows his health any  better than Andy.. his very own self.  That comment made by you was disgusting and out of order.  Your opinion is not needed.   You don't know a thing about tennis.  Please retire.  Go into the knitting industry or something.    I will be supporting Andy all the way unlike you British commies  C'mon Andy!!!
[ Last edit by johnkiernan35 June 01, 2012, 03:29 PM ] IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #114 on: June 01, 2012, 03:21 PM »

Wow! Way to go John!  clap
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #115 on: June 01, 2012, 03:32 PM »

The reactions have been ridiculous -
This is on the yahoo homepage - with the usual poisoned comments: [url]
MT..Tramlines is a hater-paradise. Forget about it, not worth the energy.

This is what I said in my e-mail, and I don't give a crap whether she sees it or not.. I just wanted to do something tangible:

Dear Ms. Wade,

I have always had respect for you and your achievements.

I just want to say I am astounded and dismayed by your inappropriate comments toward Andy Murray. Please do something publicly to rectify this.

Andy was clearly upset, and rightly so.

Sincerely,

Linda in Canada
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #116 on: June 01, 2012, 03:49 PM »

Everyone needs to calm down, the great british public are not hugely interested one way or another in Andy's career IMHO. A few trolls are ODing on this, VW needs to eat a bit of humble pie, but life and our Andy's career goes on. Whatever the truth of yesterdays events, I think Andy has earned kudos overall from his handling of yesterdays match. I just hope all these vibes are not messing him up.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #117 on: June 01, 2012, 03:59 PM »

^ Yeah.. but even you Fiverlings said in the match thread that you wanted to see a public apology from VW.  Shrug
Why should she get away with that? Takes a lot to rile me, but after watching the clip of her I was spittin' mad, so I was.
Trolls-schmolls...who cares because a hater's gonna hate anyway.  yawn
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #118 on: June 01, 2012, 04:17 PM »

Yes, I still want to see a public apology - thats what I meant by humble pie. But i am getting concerned at the level of bile the trolls and Murrayhaters are generating
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #119 on: June 01, 2012, 04:34 PM »

Mark.......Have you no comment to make about this?
If Fuzzy cares to check out the public records for the London area, as I've just done, there are quite a few Mark Sangers.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »