Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic

(Read 4302 times)
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #15 on: May 31, 2012, 04:50 PM »

Another slam, another Murray 'injury' drama. I can't recall the last grand slam in which Murray did not claim to be suffering from some injury, or putting on a dying swan act and saying he might not continue in the tournament. Virginia Wade quite rightly described Murray as a 'drama queen' today, and clearly finds Murray's play acting pretty pathetic.

Does anyone seriously think that there would have been any of this nonsense had Murray made a better start to the match? Murray's psychological frailty stems from the pressure he feels because he has not won a slam. It's like every slam he feels the need to engineer some way to take the pressure and expectation off himself.

No **** Sigmund Freud.
No Andy has a back problem & that is why he lost the first set to Jarkko so badly, you've got it the wrong way around.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #16 on: May 31, 2012, 04:55 PM »

Oh and FB I wonder about your psychological frailty that you find it necessary to post such vindictive messages based on no evidence whatsoever.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #17 on: May 31, 2012, 04:55 PM »

Another slam, another Murray 'injury' drama. I can't recall the last grand slam in which Murray did not claim to be suffering from some injury, or putting on a dying swan act and saying he might not continue in the tournament. Virginia Wade quite rightly described Murray as a 'drama queen' today, and clearly finds Murray's play acting pretty pathetic.

Does anyone seriously think that there would have been any of this nonsense had Murray made a better start to the match? Murray's psychological frailty stems from the pressure he feels because he has not won a slam. It's like every slam he feels the need to engineer some way to take the pressure and expectation off himself.
confused duh yuk lame Evil or Very Mad whack Guy with axe vomit
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #18 on: May 31, 2012, 04:56 PM »

Nice one michelle
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #19 on: May 31, 2012, 05:06 PM »

Here's the BBC report which also says that Andy says this is different from the original injury and that he's been advised playing through a muscle spasm won't do any longer term damage.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/18273765

Aileen @4.12 I don't know what you mean by losing more credibility -in what way has Andy lost credibility? He may have been stupid to play through injury but you can't but admire his guts.  I'm wondering whether he is thinking back to last year's RG where he got to SF carrying an injury and he's said recently that was character forming or something.  Perhaps he truly believes he can do it again unlikely as it may seem to us, especially if this was a different back problem.

And fb can you just go and put a sock in it.  Who cares what V Wade says.  He was clearly in real pain. And if you've never suffered back pain you have no idea how debilitating it can be. I once nearly threw up I was in so much pain with my back.   
Thanks for that link.  At least it does sound encouraging.

When I talked about credibility, I was referring to the fact that, sadly, some of the media and even the commentators were beginning to question the validity of this back injury.  But now we know the real situation, hopefully they'll back off.

No sh*t Sigmund Freud.
No Andy has a back problem & that is why he lost the first set to Jarkko so badly, you've got it the wrong way around.
IGNORE FUZZYBALLS.  He crawls out from under his stone during Slams, unfortunately. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #20 on: May 31, 2012, 05:23 PM »

Brilliant report Nigel! You always manage to raise a smile too!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #21 on: May 31, 2012, 05:31 PM »

What a stupid comment! If you watched the match, you would have noticed that Andy was in agony right from the start. I think we should all call you 'fuzzy' from now on.......It suits you so well!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #22 on: May 31, 2012, 05:40 PM »

Eurosport are rubbish. Why don't we send them emails to complain about their two stupid bigoted commentators who are a pain in the butt. Who do Wade and  Ruzeski think they are they are well past their sell by date. Time to get someone like Peter Fleming who is very fair and can put the likes of Wade and Croft in there place. It is apparent that the media and the press do not deserve to have a player of Andy's quality I am sure Andy is past bothering about it. I would love him to give all those creeps two fingers and say to hell with you all. 
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #23 on: May 31, 2012, 05:43 PM »

Eurosport are rubbish. Why don't we send them emails to complain about their two stupid bigoted commentators who are a pain in the butt. Who do Wade and  Ruzeski think they are they are well past their sell by date. Time to get someone like Peter Fleming who is very fair and can put the likes of Wade and Croft in there place. It is apparent that the media and the press do not deserve to have a player of Andy's quality I am sure Andy is past bothering about it. I would love him to give all those creeps two fingers and say to hell with you all.  
It was my misfortune that I had to watch livestream from Eurosport because of interference on ITV.  Nothing against the comms, and I really like Frew McMillan, but Rusedski and Croft just make me sick.

What a stupid comment! If you watched the match, you would have noticed that Andy was in agony right from the start. I think we should all call you 'fuzzy' from now on.......It suits you so well!
Like I said earlier - ignore this moron.  He tends only to surface during Slams.  The less fuel we feed him the less he'll have to come back at us on.
[ Last edit by Aileen May 31, 2012, 05:47 PM ] IP Logged
jdonald
Satellite Level

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #24 on: May 31, 2012, 05:55 PM »

unfortunately, he had a Back spasm perhaps over night. i have had two back ops and played through many events. andy said today his pschio said no problems he could play because it was not affecting the injury he had. Well done him to go on an win. I think he may be fine, he was fine yesterday,so we will have to see what happens on Sat
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #25 on: May 31, 2012, 06:19 PM »

Eurosport are rubbish. Why don't we send them emails to complain about their two stupid bigoted commentators who are a pain in the butt. Who do Wade and  Ruzeski think they are they are well past their sell by date. Time to get someone like Peter Fleming who is very fair and can put the likes of Wade and Croft in there place. It is apparent that the media and the press do not deserve to have a player of Andy's quality I am sure Andy is past bothering about it. I would love him to give all those creeps two fingers and say to hell with you all. 

Wade is a vindictive sour faced old **** who constantly Andy bashes, she just wants to be remembered as the last person from GB to win a slam.  The fake Brit, he is just jealous cos he is not half the player Andy was.  ITV coverage is far better, their comms and pundits are fair, objective, balanced and informative - it's like a revaluation - take note Eurosport, Sky and Bouncy Castle!!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #26 on: May 31, 2012, 06:24 PM »

Yes viva ITV.  Breath of fresh air.  What a relief not to have to watch VW and GR do their best to put Andy down.  I was wary of Courier as thought his post-AO interviews were awful but he's turning out a really balanced, fair and interesting comm.  Also showed genuine concern about Andy's injury and noone on ITV has even hinted at the far-fetched drama queen thesis.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #27 on: May 31, 2012, 07:03 PM »

I get really down when I hear negative comments about Andy anywhere  esp  Eurosport.  so sad Frown  but I don't even know why I see these disgusting comments are  here  like FUZZYBALLS !!   Big nose ... ak400  there are some more culprits.
 I just feel really let down by some Andy fans.  or so they say that they are Andy fans.  Lets get one thing straight  Greg Rusedski, Virginia Wade, Annabel  Croft  Barry Cowan  are ALL TOOLS AND HAVE THE no brains what so ever. LOOK at that they are all British  Rolling Eyes They are either half way Feds bum or are gloryfying over Nadal or Djokovic.  Every time they here Andy's name they cringe.  Its noticeable.
  They never give him any credit whatsoever and the speak utter sh*t. Courier and Petch have saved this FO for me.  There anylaysis and backing of Andy has been delightful  yay
 I don't have anyone to talk tennis around me.  I'm probably the only Andy fan in my entire school.  That's why I joined sites like these  because we can talk about the sport that I love. We can talk about Andy and his fantastic career.    
Andy played unbelievably incredibly well today and I am so proud of him.  
he never gave up.  I love that about him.  He is a fighter  yay  supporting Andy all the way.  Please do the right thing Andy.  If you have to pull out then thats great  but if you feel like you can continue then go ahead.
[ Last edit by johnkiernan35 May 31, 2012, 07:09 PM ] IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #28 on: May 31, 2012, 07:27 PM »

I thought you had a new playground to troll on, offering your expert knowledge to the public at large. Think
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #29 on: May 31, 2012, 07:30 PM »

I get really down when I hear negative comments about Andy anywhere  esp  Eurosport.  so sad Frown   but I don't even know why I see these disgusting comments are  here  like FUZZYBALLS !!   Big nose ... ak400  there are some more culprits.
 I just feel really let down by some Andy fans.  or so they say that they are Andy fans.  Lets get one thing straight  Greg Rusedski, Virginia Wade, Annabel  Croft  Barry Cowan  are ALL TOOLS AND HAVE THE no brains what so ever. LOOK at that they are all British  Rolling Eyes They are either half way Feds bum or are gloryfying over Nadal or Djokovic.  Every time they here Andy's name they cringe.  Its noticeable.
  They never give him any credit whatsoever and the speak utter sh*t. Courier and Petch have saved this FO for me.  There anylaysis and backing of Andy has been delightful  yay
 I don't have anyone to talk tennis around me.  I'm probably the only Andy fan in my entire school.  That's why I joined sites like these  because we can talk about the sport that I love. We can talk about Andy and his fantastic career.   
Andy played unbelievably incredibly well today and I am so proud of him. 
he never gave up.  I love that about him.  He is a fighter  yay  supporting Andy all the way.  Please do the right thing Andy.  If you have to pull out then thats great  but if you feel like you can continue then go ahead.

Ah, being fairly new, you won't have been acquainted with Fuzzy.  It's been a while since he last posted having found a new playground to troll (you tube).  Can't be getting the attention he craves over there and I'm sorry sorry I gave him some in my previous post.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »