Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic

(Read 4656 times)
fuzzyballs
Challenger Level

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #30 on: May 31, 2012, 07:38 PM »

Youtube? Never commented on any videos there at all.
IP Logged
jdonald
Satellite Level

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #31 on: May 31, 2012, 07:50 PM »

I agree it gets me down too. there is Rudeski running Andy down he should be so pleased he is no. 4 in the world. What is wrong with these people. tim has great praise for Andy. I think it is jealousy.
IP Logged
fuzzyballs
Challenger Level

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #32 on: May 31, 2012, 07:52 PM »

I agree it gets me down too. there is Rudeski running Andy down he should be so pleased he is no. 4 in the world. What is wrong with these people. tim has great praise for Andy. I think it is jealousy.

Why would Rusedski be jealous? He came far closer to winning a slam than Murray has.
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #33 on: May 31, 2012, 08:12 PM »

johnkiernan135 @ 7.03pm well said, don't lose heart 99% of us posters on here are true Andy fans, nearly all the posts are objective, balanced and fair and we all have the same thing in common - we want to see Andy achieve what we know he deserves.  Although today was an emotional roller coaster and during the first set it was horrible, I think what Murray did was immense he had the mental fortitude to overturn an horrific situation and seal a win from what can only be described as carnage.  His strength and belief were amazing and strength and belief and the ability to triumph in adversity are what he needs to win a slam oh and a fit body so okay he is a bit lacking in the last one currently but hopefully it is fixable!!

Can't believe the post that "Rudeski came closer to winning a slam than Murray has".  Right the fake Brit got to one final, Murray has been to three, how many career titles does Andy have, yep more than Henman and the fake Brit put together.  But I am not even responding to that post because it is clear trolling.

Agree that ITV have been a breath of fresh air with their neutrality and support of Andy, can we campaign for them to get the rights for Wimbledon, it's going to be murder going back to Sue "I'm very close to Cliffy" Barker and "Andrew "I know naff all about tennis" Castle.......
IP Logged
fuzzyballs
Challenger Level

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #34 on: May 31, 2012, 08:14 PM »

johnkiernan135 @ 7.03pm well said, don't lose heart 99% of us posters on here are true Andy fans, nearly all the posts are objective, balanced and fair and we all have the same thing in common - we want to see Andy achieve what we know he deserves.  Although today was an emotional roller coaster and during the first set it was horrible, I think what Murray did was immense he had the mental fortitude to overturn an horrific situation and seal a win from what can only be described as carnage.  His strength and belief were amazing and strength and belief and the ability to triumph in adversity are what he needs to win a slam oh and a fit body so okay he is a bit lacking in the last one currently but hopefully it is fixable!!

Can't believe the post that "Rudeski came closer to winning a slam than Murray has".  Right the fake Brit got to one final, Murray has been to three, how many career titles does Andy have, yep more than Henman and the fake Brit put together.  But I am not even responding to that post because it is clear trolling.

Agree that ITV have been a breath of fresh air with their neutrality and support of Andy, can we campaign for them to get the rights for Wimbledon, it's going to be murder going back to Sue "I'm very close to Cliffy" Barker and "Andrew "I know naff all about tennis" Castle.......

Rusedski managed to win a set in his only slam final. Murray has lost 9 straight sets in 3 slam finals.
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #35 on: May 31, 2012, 08:16 PM »

#TROLL
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #36 on: May 31, 2012, 08:23 PM »

fuzzballs      ban  someone Ban him  or more likely it     I am sick to death with your offending and disgusting posts
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #37 on: May 31, 2012, 08:26 PM »

Ah, being fairly new, you won't have been acquainted with Fuzzy.  It's been a while since he last posted having found a new playground to troll (you tube).  Can't be getting the attention he craves over there and I'm sorry sorry I gave him some in my previous post.

Yep please ignore Fuzzyballs everyone. He is an established troll. If he continues to obviously troll then just don't respond and report to moderator.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #38 on: May 31, 2012, 08:33 PM »

Rusedski managed to win a set in his only slam final. Murray has lost 9 straight sets in 3 slam finals.

So you are saying Rusedski's achievement is greater as he took 1 set in the final whereas Andy only made 3 GS finals? Okay then.

Btw, Andy's final opponents hold 21 Slams together (one of them known as the all time great and the other is on his way to become at least one of the greats) as opposed to Rusedski's final opponent with 2 Slams in total.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #39 on: May 31, 2012, 09:42 PM »

fuzzballs      ban  someone Ban him  or more likely it     I am sick to death with your offending and disgusting posts
John - look at what Hazybear has to say in her post @ 08:26 pm.  She's been with MW for a very long time and does know what she's talking about.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #40 on: May 31, 2012, 10:08 PM »

John - look at what Hazybear has to say in her post @ 08:26 pm.  She's been with MW for a very long time and does know what she's talking about.
I'm just adding more fuel to the fire  aren't  I doh  Frown  sorry
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #41 on: May 31, 2012, 11:15 PM »

Wade is a vindictive sour faced old **** who constantly Andy bashes, she just wants to be remembered as the last person from GB to win a slam.  The fake Brit, he is just jealous cos he is not half the player Andy was.  ITV coverage is far better, their comms and pundits are fair, objective, balanced and informative - it's like a revaluation - take note Eurosport, Sky and Bouncy Castle!!

Spot on with Wade MM.     I'm guessing you are not old enough to remember her playing days but she was a particularly foul mouthed individual with a reputation
for choking.    I could have beaten Betty Stove in that final at Wimbledon.    I suspected at the time that she had been bribed to let Wade win as a Silver Jubilee
present - one of the most boring finals I have ever seen.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #42 on: May 31, 2012, 11:57 PM »

I'm just adding more fuel to the fire  aren't  I doh  Frown  sorry
John - please don't worry about it! hug  You weren't to know what Fuzzy is like - and I'm sorry if I sounded a bit heavy-handed, but he (and we think it's a he) is a menace.  None of us enjoys seeing MW abused in this way.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #43 on: June 01, 2012, 12:06 AM »

Spot on with Wade MM.     I'm guessing you are not old enough to remember her playing days but she was a particularly foul mouthed individual with a reputation
for choking.    I could have beaten Betty Stove in that final at Wimbledon.    I suspected at the time that she had been bribed to let Wade win as a Silver Jubilee present - one of the most boring finals I have ever seen.
I'm certainly old enough to remember Ms Wade.  Couldn't stand her.  And I remember that final but it never occurred to me that Betty Stove could have been bribed - but you're right, it was yawningly boring.  I'd expected better from Betty.
IP Logged
fuzzyballs
Challenger Level

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #44 on: June 01, 2012, 01:32 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2153003/French-Open-2012-Andy-Murray-makes-meal-injuries-blasts-Virginina-Wade.html

You tell him Virginia luv.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »