Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 12 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic

(Read 4485 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #75 on: June 01, 2012, 10:29 AM »

This is what I can't fathom. Looking at Henman and Murray, you'd think Tim would get the more stick cos he was a snooty middle-upper-class kid with a tennis court in daddy's Oxfordshire back garden. Murray's much more 'street', someone that yoof can identify with, yet he's the one who's reviled. It's not even exclusively an English-Scots thing, cos he's largely hated north of the border, too.

I. Just. Don't. Get. It.
No......Lot's of us 'just don't get it' Nigel! Your idea for an article is brilliant! Even if The Times don't publish it......someone else is sure to, so you should just go ahead and write it anyway!
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #76 on: June 01, 2012, 10:33 AM »

Well I didnt until I saw this 

that alone convinced me once and for all he has no back injury, he cant have. That presser was a crock of sh*t. .
I dont really care so long as he wins but what gets me is the hypocrisy of the rest of you. He's lying and he's not in the least bit injured and that video proves it! ur right about it being the finish of him PR wise with the British public he's detested/held in utter contempt lol.
Good luck to him anyway in this tournament but it surprised me,his blatant lying, is all.

How exactly does that video show he's lying? I'm very confused about the evidence you have for saying this.

And as others have said, what would be the motive for faking an injury against an opponent he usually beats anyway? Makes no sense.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #77 on: June 01, 2012, 10:34 AM »

Well I didnt until I saw this 

that alone convinced me once and for all he has no back injury, he cant have. That presser was a crock of sh*t. .
I dont really care so long as he wins but what gets me is the hypocrisy of the rest of you. He's lying and he's not in the least bit injured and that video proves it! ur right about it being the finish of him PR wise with the British public he's detested/held in utter contempt lol.
Good luck to him anyway in this tournament but it surprised me,his blatant lying, is all.
Steve.......You still haven't answered my question! Where's the motive?
IP Logged
steve bywaters
Junior

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #78 on: June 01, 2012, 10:40 AM »

WHY WOULD HE LIE?

MOTIVE?!!!

I dont know why he tied himself up in knots lying but thats exactly what he did. The 1st question was loaded and he got caught out I suppose. No one asked him to lie, he just did.
Motive? how can he admit what Wade accused him of. She's not stupid and nor am I, and certainly you're not so lets accept it and move on.
IP Logged
frewbuddie

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #79 on: June 01, 2012, 10:41 AM »

I was trying to think back to when Wade won the Wimbledon ladies title in 1977, was that the year the American ladies went on strike. Can someone verify that for me ?
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #80 on: June 01, 2012, 10:44 AM »

little buddha@ 10.49am.Steve your definition of the truth is blinkered. You would not see the truth if it stared you in the face.
[ Last edit by Littlebuddha June 01, 2012, 10:51 AM ] IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #81 on: June 01, 2012, 10:45 AM »

It's all conjecture. He had none of the 'lying' body language - hand not touching face or mouth, scratching ear or nose, touching chest, no head shaking, palms not facing down.

Yes, he wasn't making eye contact, but he rarely does cos he all but has a social disability.
IP Logged
steve bywaters
Junior

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #82 on: June 01, 2012, 10:48 AM »

No......Lot's of us 'just don't get it' Nigel! Your idea for an article is brilliant! Even if The Times don't publish it......someone else is sure to, so you should just go ahead and write it anyway!

lots of us DO get it actually. and no Grabcopy shouldnt write that article because no one wants to "love" Murray. I don't. I just want to watch his brilliant shots. OK I long accepted he's not going to win a Slam but some of the tennis he produces is special, no one else can ever match it. But who the hell wants to love someone with no personality, someone who shuts down his own fans forum ffs. Get real
IP Logged
steve bywaters
Junior

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #83 on: June 01, 2012, 10:55 AM »

It's all conjecture. He had none of the 'lying' body language - hand not touching face or mouth, scratching ear or nose, touching chest, no head shaking, palms not facing down.

Yes, he wasn't making eye contact, but he rarely does cos he all but has a social disability.

he was touching his ear his nose his mouth, head down god almighty its like watching Gerry Mccann. didnt even answer the question because half way thru he realised he'd lost all credibility. It was quite amusing to watch but as i said I'm here for his wonderful tennis skill nothing more so all this is a bonus
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #84 on: June 01, 2012, 10:55 AM »

I dont know why he tied himself up in knots lying but thats exactly what he did. The 1st question was loaded and he got caught out I suppose. No one asked him to lie, he just did.
Motive? how can he admit what Wade accused him of. She's not stupid and nor am I, and certainly you're not so lets accept it and move on.
Steve......You've said you're a fan and I believe you are, but what hope can we have of the public and the media ever giving him credit if even 'we', his fans can't? Andy isn't perfect.......nobody is, but I never became an Andy fan just because he's a great tennis player, I became a fan of tennis because of Andy Murray! I can't conceive how anyone could possibly believe that he could 'stoop so low' and still be a fan. I know I couldn't! It's the reason I stopped liking Nadal.....no matter how good a player he is!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #85 on: June 01, 2012, 10:56 AM »

Nigel:-It is a great idea go ahead and do it. Then maybe someone like our friend Steve might learn something. If he is a so called fan maybe he might just might learn something. If he is so critical why does he continue to post he is no fan of Andy. He is just out to cause trouble.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Top Seed

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #86 on: June 01, 2012, 11:01 AM »

he was touching his ear his nose his mouth, head down god almighty its like watching Gerry Mccann. didnt even answer the question because half way thru he realised he'd lost all credibility. It was quite amusing to watch but as i said I'm here for his wonderful tennis skill nothing more so all this is a bonus

Like watching Gerry McCann!!! I suppose you have a conspiracy theory about that, too, do you?
IP Logged
steve bywaters
Junior

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #87 on: June 01, 2012, 11:06 AM »

Steve......You've said you're a fan and I believe you are, but what hope can we have of the public and the media ever giving him credit if even 'we', his fans can't? Andy isn't perfect.......nobody is, but I never became an Andy fan just because he's a great tennis player, I became a fan of tennis because of Andy Murray! I can't conceive how anyone could possibly believe that he could 'stoop so low' and still be a fan. I know I couldn't! It's the reason I stopped liking Nadal.....no matter how good a player he is!

Im not bothered he lied so long as he entertains me with his sublime tennis. He's got the beating of them all but he simply doesn't believe it and never will. It's his problem not mine and i don't care. Maybe one day he'll get a bang on the head and suddenly realise what he is but until then I'll settle for the odd beautiful point and be grateful for that.
[ Last edit by steve bywaters June 01, 2012, 11:11 AM ] IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #88 on: June 01, 2012, 11:10 AM »

Ah........So you're a tennis fan......not really an 'Andy' fan after all! And the motive for him faking is?
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Murray goes from geriatric to ballistic « Reply #89 on: June 01, 2012, 11:18 AM »

Shut it I'm no troll. I'm a big fan of Murray's but unlike you I tell the truth (as I see it)

its called honesty

Unfortunately - like many others before you - you are confusing truth with opinion.  A truth is an undeniable, provable fact.  Your truth is merely only your opinion - you have every right to your opinion but that doesn't make it true.  Just like those who believed, in truth, that the world was flat!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 12 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »