Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray ground down by Djokovic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray ground down by Djokovic  (Read 7076 times)
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray ground down by Djokovic « Reply #180 on: January 30, 2013, 05:39 PM »

I dream about him all the time...... Not telling you the content don't want to give myself a red face  Whistle
[ Last edit by angiebabez January 30, 2013, 06:04 PM ] IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray ground down by Djokovic « Reply #181 on: January 30, 2013, 08:41 PM »

I dream about him all the time...... Not telling you the content don't want to give myself a red face  Whistle
Bad girl!  naughty   wink
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray ground down by Djokovic « Reply #182 on: January 30, 2013, 09:04 PM »

Ha ha Smile
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Murray ground down by Djokovic « Reply #183 on: January 30, 2013, 09:17 PM »

Fifty Shades of Andy.....
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Murray ground down by Djokovic « Reply #184 on: January 31, 2013, 10:00 AM »

I have been wondering if the same old saying could apply to the AO as Wimbledon ' the one that wins Queens does not win Wimbledon in the same year'.  Andy has won Brisban 2 years running but has just missed out on the AO 2 years running'  This is written with my tongue in my cheek!!!
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Murray ground down by Djokovic « Reply #185 on: January 31, 2013, 10:08 AM »

I have been wondering if the same old saying could apply to the AO as Wimbledon ' the one that wins Queens does not win Wimbledon in the same year'.  Andy has won Brisban 2 years running but has just missed out on the AO 2 years running'  This is written with my tongue in my cheek!!!
  There's another old saying -  past performance is no guarantee of the future, but I've never fully accepted  that other than a warning not to count chickens! 
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray ground down by Djokovic « Reply #186 on: January 31, 2013, 10:25 AM »

I have been wondering if the same old saying could apply to the AO as Wimbledon ' the one that wins Queens does not win Wimbledon in the same year'.  Andy has won Brisban 2 years running but has just missed out on the AO 2 years running'  This is written with my tongue in my cheek!!!
According to an article in the Tennis Space earlier, only two players in the open era have won the AO after winning one of the warm up tournaments - Korda in 98, Fed in 06. Only three more have made it to a final - make that four now!

http://www.thetennisspace.com/what-do-we-learn-from-the-aussie-open-warm-ups/

IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Murray ground down by Djokovic « Reply #187 on: January 31, 2013, 10:56 AM »

You judge a horse's ability to perform by the state of it's feet.... the adage being no hoof no horse. I wonder if we can apply the state of Andy's feet ...blisters...  to no feet, no win!!
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Murray ground down by Djokovic « Reply #188 on: February 01, 2013, 05:09 AM »

Well done, Andy in this one and of course the fabulous win against Federer!

Folks, I lost connection after my last post on Jan 19th. Computer blacked out. I think I was on a link to the game and there were pop-ups, so I'm going to be very leary of the links from now on.  Too bad as no previous problems like that. It was like a power surge but nothing else was going on. Had to get a couple of things replaced in my computer. I had not logged off and it may show I was on the site all the time but I wasn't. I usually log off but when I came on just a little while ago it showed I was already logged on.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray ground down by Djokovic « Reply #189 on: February 01, 2013, 08:10 AM »

A link like that would not cause hardware components to fail. If it did, they were going to fail imminently anyway.
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Murray ground down by Djokovic « Reply #190 on: February 01, 2013, 07:52 PM »

That's good to know, Mark. Thanks   hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »
+ Quick Reply