Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic

(Read 2808 times)
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic « Reply #45 on: July 03, 2012, 05:44 PM »

Okay, I'll laugh. It's funny. Ha ha. But it's not. You will be seriously underestimating Ferrer if you think it's going to be a straight forward affair. For all I know, Andy can get nervous and it may take time for him to get back into the match. Just keep everything in mind. Just don't be over confident. That's all I ask.

getting tight already EJ  :p
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic « Reply #46 on: July 03, 2012, 05:45 PM »

getting tight already EJ  :p

You should really be the one to talk. :p
[ Last edit by Emma Jean July 03, 2012, 05:56 PM ] IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic « Reply #47 on: July 03, 2012, 05:48 PM »

I believe i just did  :p
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic « Reply #48 on: July 03, 2012, 05:51 PM »

Okay, I'll laugh. It's funny. Ha ha. But it's not. You will be seriously underestimating Ferrer if you think it's going to be a straight forward affair. For all I know, Andy can get nervous and it may take time for him to get back into the match. Just keep everything in mind. Just don't be over confident. That's all I ask.
Andy in 1?
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic « Reply #49 on: July 03, 2012, 05:54 PM »

Good read, Nigel.  Well done, Andy!   yay
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic « Reply #50 on: July 03, 2012, 05:55 PM »

good job andy!
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic « Reply #51 on: July 03, 2012, 05:55 PM »

Andy in 1?

Andy will win tomorrow using only his powers of telekinesis.
It shall be so easy for him he won't even need a racquet.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic « Reply #52 on: July 03, 2012, 05:58 PM »

Andy in 1?

I really like you predictions that typcially don't come true. And now you are too confident. You should see why I am freakin out. Cut it out!
IP Logged
psychological tennis
Challenger Level

Koala's are cute and cuddly

Re: Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic « Reply #53 on: July 03, 2012, 06:02 PM »

Hey great that you're back PT.  Have missed you!  Let's hope your return is in time to celebrate a triumph for Andy - not that you are a fairweather fan of course  Whistle

Hey Ruthie its good to be back, missed you all during my forced Hiatus  hug
IP Logged
psychological tennis
Challenger Level

Koala's are cute and cuddly

Re: Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic « Reply #54 on: July 03, 2012, 06:17 PM »

If he decides to let himself be moody or whatever then he can forget about being a slam winner. He won't however, he's pretty much Mr dependable now in the latter half of the slams. That is until he reaches the finals unfortunately.

Totally agree with you "TCBM", however i think this trend is reversing itself at this years Wimbledon. Andy's game seems to be improving along with his confidence round by round, all being well tomorrow and there is no reason why it should not be, i expect our Andy to make the semis and then who knows. Should he make the final, then i am happy that Lendl will be with him to take him over this last hurdle - playing the tennis we all know he can play, rather than the nervous tennis he has shown us in his previous Slam finals. whatever the outcome i am so proud of our Andy.  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic « Reply #55 on: July 03, 2012, 07:25 PM »

That's what she said.
lol
Ferrer is no match for an on form Murray.
If he is.
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic « Reply #56 on: July 03, 2012, 08:09 PM »

Andy in 2.
roflmao You expect a retiral then....stretcher  Nothing would surprise me at this this tourney!!
[ Last edit by Fiverings July 03, 2012, 08:12 PM ] IP Logged
jdonald
Satellite Level

Re: Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic « Reply #57 on: July 03, 2012, 08:17 PM »

Tough match tomorrow for Andy. Ferrer is a little terrier. At present andy is serving so well and his attitiude has changed .
Good luck Andy.
IP Logged
reef
Junior

coral reef

Re: Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic « Reply #58 on: July 03, 2012, 08:39 PM »

I know many have used this quote from Emma Jean already but it's a good one and echoes my own thoughts.  Ferrer has been in the best form of his life this season and although Delpo was clearly below-par today, we know he can be a brick wall out there.

Andy needs to serve as well as he did today but of course he knows that.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Murray hands the Horlicks to Cilic « Reply #59 on: July 03, 2012, 09:06 PM »

The Horlicks night cap and a bedtime story. Fairytales are made of this.

Tip-top report Nigel! 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »