Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray in shocking exit to Garcia-Lopez 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray in shocking exit to Garcia-Lopez

(Read 3961 times)
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Murray in shocking exit to Garcia-Lopez « Reply #90 on: March 15, 2012, 12:21 PM »

I know this is completely non pc.. but this makes me laugh until I need the loo... and gawd knows we need a good laugh right now, yes?

hitler reacts To Andy Murray losing
  Yes, thanks for that - another sign that Muzzas on his way when he gets a Hitler hommage!! No doubt there'll be others and better to come.
IP Logged
killieboyd
Satellite Level

Re: Murray in shocking exit to Garcia-Lopez « Reply #91 on: March 15, 2012, 06:03 PM »

Yes, thanks for that - another sign that Muzzas on his way when he gets a Hitler hommage!! No doubt there'll be others and better to come.
A fellow Ayrshire man, where are you from?
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Murray in shocking exit to Garcia-Lopez « Reply #92 on: March 15, 2012, 09:04 PM »

A fellow Ayrshire man, where are you from?
I'm actually from Edinburgh, but currently resident in the county town
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Murray in shocking exit to Garcia-Lopez « Reply #93 on: March 16, 2012, 02:57 PM »

Eh, I don't think it's that big a deal - Andy will come roaring back. G-Lo was in the zone and Murray was not on his game. It happens.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Murray in shocking exit to Garcia-Lopez « Reply #94 on: March 16, 2012, 03:45 PM »

Eh, I don't think it's that big a deal - Andy will come roaring back. G-Lo was in the zone and Murray was not on his game. It happens.

Interesting comments from Wilander on this very subject:

http://www.thetennisspace.com/opinion/wilander-murray-will-be-the-most-improved-player-this-year/
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray in shocking exit to Garcia-Lopez « Reply #95 on: March 16, 2012, 05:05 PM »

Very interesting and encouraging Alis from someone who has often been critical of Andy in the past.   But not sure it's  as irrelevant as he contends and I'm quite sure Andy doesn't compete just for the money in Masters tournos.  If Andy did badly in Miami I fear it would dent his confidence and surely bad losses like in IW, if repeated, affect how other players view him. Since working with Mr L Andy himself has been emphasising the importance of every tourno, every match in contrast to previously when he was talking much more about focusing on the slams.  And I think he's right to do so as it helps to maintain a winning mentality.  So here's to Miami Andy  yay
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »