Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray inflicts Chinese torture on Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray inflicts Chinese torture on Federer

(Read 2959 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray inflicts Chinese torture on Federer « Reply #75 on: October 14, 2012, 08:26 AM »

Great report Nigel!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray inflicts Chinese torture on Federer « Reply #76 on: October 14, 2012, 09:00 AM »

I don't know, I would hope to say I'm in the top ten million.

roflmao
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Murray inflicts Chinese torture on Federer « Reply #77 on: October 14, 2012, 09:03 AM »

Hannah Wilks is ... well, a frequent contributor to tennis.com - http://www.tennis.com/news/list/hannah-wilks/

Can also be followed on Twitter - https://twitter.com/newballsplease - where she's intriguingly described as a "Lapsed blogger.  Not Sue Barker."  Certainly from her photo there is a resemblance to Sue, so have people been thinking Hannah Wilks is Sue Barker's pseudonym?  Don't think she's a PseudoBarker though.

Had a look at her tweets.  Very strange some of them - Hannah Wilks ‏@newballsplease. "Yep. RT @scoobschris: Roger will hold, Andy will crack and Roger will win 46 60 60. Book it."   "Federer up 40-0 and Murray finds his cross-court forehand again. This match ... it puzzles me."   "Out of nowhere, a break for Murray. He hasn't even played that well but that's incredible mental resilience." 
With so much bias and complete lack of objectivity (her comments) she has nothing to attract me as a follower. I cant stand that type of  commentary, not that I have the time to keep up with Twitterers.

Thanks Aileen.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »