Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray keeps marching on 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray keeps marching on

(Read 1672 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 05:45 PM »

I think Murray is always looking to take it as easy as possible in these early rounds. If, to him, that means sitting back and allowing the opponent to lose the match, then so be it. Nothing to concern me just yet, as I know he usually steps it up later on.
You would have thought everyone had caught on to this fact by now... nope.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 06:06 PM »

Going back to the Fed conversations, in the express today Fed said of Andy and  i quote : He is probably going to be one of the favorites here and in London, next to Rafa and Novak and myself, Andy is definitely strong enough right now and i believe hes going to have a good next year as well. Thats the feeling i have.  shocking   well well !!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #17 on: November 09, 2011, 06:28 PM »

Going back to the Fed conversations, in the express today Fed said of Andy and  i quote : He is probably going to be one of the favorites here and in London, next to Rafa and Novak and myself, Andy is definitely strong enough right now and i believe hes going to have a good next year as well. Thats the feeling i have.  shocking   well well !!
Call me cynical, deb, but this sounds like Fed's silver tongue at it again.  After all he can't very well say anything negative about Andy to the media!  Hope he's right about next year though. Smile
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #18 on: November 09, 2011, 07:00 PM »

Yes....and I'm another cynic! "He's 'probably' going to be one of the favourites".......Well! How big of him to say so! It's like I said the other day........All he's doing playing it safe in case Andy beats him, which I sincerely expect he will! That man makes me so mad! ARRRRRGH!!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #19 on: November 09, 2011, 07:18 PM »

Yes....and I'm another cynic! "He's 'probably' going to be one of the favourites".......Well! How big of him to say so! It's like I said the other day........All he's doing playing it safe in case Andy beats him, which I sincerely expect he will! That man makes me so mad! ARRRRRGH!!
Call me cynical, deb, but this sounds like Fed's silver tongue at it again.  After all he can't very well say anything negative about Andy to the media!  Hope he's right about next year though. Smile
Yes Girls  your right Mr smug at it again!!! Hope he whips Fed this week, and he is right about next year.  Smile
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #20 on: November 09, 2011, 07:21 PM »

Maggie May has just tweeted that she and Rusty have now got their pet passports - put a photo on to show them. I wonder if they will all go to America for Christmas? It would be nice to have Kim and the dogs with him. Nole takes his poodle with him when he travels. Very Happy
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011, 07:24 PM »

I didn't see the match so it was good to read the "Sir P." report.

More action tomorrow awaiting us fans, and as Grab Copy says, some moments of anxiety are guaranteed!

Go for it Andy and beat Baggy. cmon yeah
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #22 on: November 09, 2011, 07:35 PM »

Maggie May has just tweeted that she and Rusty have now got their pet passports - put a photo on to show them. I wonder if they will all go to America for Christmas? It would be nice to have Kim and the dogs with him. Nole takes his poodle with him when he travels. Very Happy
[ oh thats so sweet, i hope so Michelle , i would be so sad without my dogs with me.
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #23 on: November 09, 2011, 07:50 PM »

Nice report, Andrew and well done our Andy!

My goodness what a slow court is Centre Court. I almost fell asleep waiting for the ball to bounce at a respectable height for Andy to return the ball.
IP Logged
araminta
Futures Level

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #24 on: November 09, 2011, 08:19 PM »

Is Andy first up tomorrow?
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #25 on: November 09, 2011, 08:19 PM »

Yes a good match today Andy played well within himself. I agree the court does look very slow. Hopefully it will improve as the week goes on. Andy was saying that the balls were not suitable for the court.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #26 on: November 09, 2011, 08:25 PM »

Is Andy first up tomorrow?
says 10.30 on his website?? they havnt said on sky what time yet.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #27 on: November 09, 2011, 08:29 PM »

says 10.30 on his website?? they havnt said on sky what time yet.
Andy Murray said on his facebook page that he was first up.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #28 on: November 09, 2011, 08:43 PM »

"Probably going to be one of the favourites next to Rafa, Novak and myself" Hang on a minute mate when I last looked Andy was above you in the rankings!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #29 on: November 09, 2011, 09:10 PM »

Awww - Andy does miss his dogs so much ... wub and, er, Kim of course!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »