Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray keeps marching on 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray keeps marching on  (Read 1209 times)
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #30 on: November 10, 2011, 12:12 AM »

I did watch the match (up at 2 am does me no good when I've got to get up for work at 6 am) but didn't post on MW.  Great to see him back in action.

Hard luck with the doubles Andy and Ross hug

Good luck to Jamie and Colin today and to Andy in his game vs Roddick.  On at a good time for me Very Happy
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #31 on: November 10, 2011, 07:10 AM »

Caz, I picked up on "probably" as well.  ranting
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #32 on: November 10, 2011, 07:10 AM »

"Probably going to be one of the favourites next to Rafa, Novak and myself" Hang on a minute mate when I last looked Andy was above you in the rankings!
Exactly!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #33 on: November 10, 2011, 07:13 AM »

Oh look BBH, we posted about the same thing at the same time! Dodododo dodododo! nervous
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #34 on: November 10, 2011, 07:16 AM »

Caz, gr8 minds Whistle
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #35 on: November 10, 2011, 01:07 PM »

Andy marched on today (early start) I know Andy is not a morning person but he was wide awake beating an angry and fustrated Roddick 6 - 2, 6 - 2. Roddick was given a warning for racket abuse, having smashed his racket in fustration. He can now have a nice massage and have what is left of brilliant day.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray keeps marching on « Reply #36 on: November 10, 2011, 02:42 PM »

Andy marched on today (early start) I know Andy is not a morning person but he was wide awake beating an angry and fustrated Roddick 6 - 2, 6 - 2. Roddick was given a warning for racket abuse, having smashed his racket in fustration. He can now have a nice massage and have what is left of brilliant day.
A bit naive this? Andy did say once that it takes him about 3 hours to go through all the various processes after a match.  He would have to go through the usual boring old interview routine, sit in an icebath, get pummelled around by his physio (and anyone who's had this will know what I'm talking about), then have a massage before forcing himself to eat a high protein meal whether he wants it or not.  And only after all that can he think about relaxing!   Also I'm sure he doesn't see the defeat of a washed-up Roddick as being exactly "brilliant", although he will of course be pleased that he played well.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »
+ Quick Reply