Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray motors through to round two 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray motors through to round two

(Read 2207 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray motors through to round two « Reply #45 on: September 01, 2011, 08:01 PM »

Mats Wilander predicting Andy to win?

Oh well, there's always next year I suppose. Frown
MW say something positive about Andy? Did a pig just fly past my window?  Whistle
And welcome syc23 - interesting what you said about Andy's comment re his FH.  Like the fact you've got Andy in his red kit as your avatar - v up-to-date!
IP Logged
adb..OH
Seed

Re: Murray motors through to round two « Reply #46 on: September 01, 2011, 08:18 PM »

Hi all, new member so be gentle  Smile

Glad that Andy won in straights to save energy. He seems to have added a pretty heavy forehand which is a good sign.
     welcome Hi to you and all the other new members recently! Welcome to the zoo!
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Murray motors through to round two « Reply #47 on: September 01, 2011, 09:04 PM »

Andy is playing on the Louis Armsrong and is on the second in the afternoon, Isner is on at 1pm and Andy's match follows.
IP Logged
Lurking
ATP Level

Re: Murray motors through to round two « Reply #48 on: September 01, 2011, 09:21 PM »

Andy is playing on the Louis Armsrong and is on the second in the afternoon, Isner is on at 1pm and Andy's match follows.

Third, Isner doesn't start before 1pm if the WTA match is short.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray motors through to round two « Reply #49 on: September 02, 2011, 09:59 AM »

Wow! cant believe my ears Mat Wilander speaking so well of Andy and saying he is his favourite! C'Mon Andy my son!!!!   yay
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray motors through to round two « Reply #50 on: September 02, 2011, 11:35 AM »

Thanks michelle, thought it would be in the day!! matts whats happening!!! go Andy, yay moving my daughter today into her new house not sure how much i can watch but can get live up dates on the phone.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray motors through to round two « Reply #51 on: September 02, 2011, 01:22 PM »

tough 1st but nice finsh........andy, u rock!!!!!!!nice 2 c u in a differnt avatar..
IP Logged
FCR
Futures Level

Re: Murray motors through to round two « Reply #52 on: September 02, 2011, 09:38 PM »

It's paining me to watch this match.  I do hope he can step it up several gears soon.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »