Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray nearly kicked in the Haase in NY 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray nearly kicked in the Haase in NY

(Read 3980 times)
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Murray nearly kicked in the Haase in NY « Reply #105 on: September 04, 2011, 07:08 PM »

Loved it. Makes me feel relaxed  Smile kicking Like I wont be needing to ring the emergency number in the early hours of the morning.
IP Logged
KitKat
Seed

Re: Murray nearly kicked in the Haase in NY « Reply #106 on: September 04, 2011, 07:10 PM »

Thanks for posting the article PT, loved the bit at the end where he said he would fear for his life here if he had to walk around with his compression tights on, wonder if there's a photo anywhere of him wearing them that someone could post.  w00t
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Murray nearly kicked in the Haase in NY « Reply #107 on: September 04, 2011, 07:17 PM »

Hey u guys, Andy doesn't need any Mystic Meg  remedies now, you're forgetting he's got  Yoda on his shoulder now..Wink
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Murray nearly kicked in the Haase in NY « Reply #108 on: September 04, 2011, 09:07 PM »

Just wondering whether the "regulars" on here intend to watch the match live tonight.  Being an OAP I don't have to worry about work tomorrow.

I've started on the coffee already in preparation.  Luckily, Monday is one of my days off so I can sleep late afterwards.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray nearly kicked in the Haase in NY « Reply #109 on: September 04, 2011, 09:52 PM »

I'm afraid I won't be watching live folks as can't have a lie in tomorrow but do hope you have a good match and won't need to call nhs direct for relief in the middle of the night.
Loved the idea of Andy wandering around in tights; like kitkat wondering whether there's a photo anywhere.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray nearly kicked in the Haase in NY « Reply #110 on: September 05, 2011, 08:59 AM »

Thats brilliant.P.T. Yes hope someone finds a photo!!!
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray nearly kicked in the Haase in NY « Reply #111 on: September 05, 2011, 03:33 PM »

I did not watch the match last night but recorder it on my sky box. Sat and watched it this morning whilst having breakfast. Was able to appreciate it more and did not get so excitable. Andy was a lot calmer and not so nervous. He played well within himself and won in style.
IP Logged
matchpoint
Futures Level

Re: Murray nearly kicked in the Haase in NY « Reply #112 on: September 05, 2011, 04:33 PM »

Thanks for posting the article PT, loved the bit at the end where he said he would fear for his life here if he had to walk around with his compression tights on, wonder if there's a photo anywhere of him wearing them that someone could post.  w00t

Doesn't look like a pic is going to surface. Shame.
But it looks like Nadal could do to borrow a pair from him - after seeing his horrendous cramping! So painful.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray nearly kicked in the Haase in NY « Reply #113 on: September 06, 2011, 09:33 PM »

Doesn't look like a pic is going to surface. Shame.
But it looks like Nadal could do to borrow a pair from him - after seeing his horrendous cramping! So painful.
Ha ha! They should give that man an Oscar!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »