Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray neutralises Sexy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray neutralises Sexy

(Read 2032 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray neutralises Sexy « Reply #30 on: April 14, 2011, 09:55 AM »

Bev or OSS......if you're around......Would you know if it's possible to watch Bet 365 on full screen? Not that it really matters as the stream is very good, but still......
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray neutralises Sexy « Reply #31 on: April 14, 2011, 10:26 AM »

Morning Caz, I think you can unless I'm getting mixed up with other live-stream sites. But I find that when you view in full screen it seems blurry to me so I always change back.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray neutralises Sexy « Reply #32 on: April 14, 2011, 10:31 AM »

Thanks Chris......small and clear definately suits me better than big and blurry!
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray neutralises Sexy « Reply #33 on: April 14, 2011, 10:34 AM »

Thanks Chris......small and clear definately suits me better than big and blurry!

lmao
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Murray neutralises Sexy « Reply #34 on: April 14, 2011, 11:27 AM »

Bev or OSS......if you're around......Would you know if it's possible to watch Bet 365 on full screen? Not that it really matters as the stream is very good, but still......

Morning, Caz

On Bet365 you cannot obtain full screen. The best is two-thirds, but it is fairly sharp and does not spoil the enjoyment.

Regarding Andy's yesterday's successful re-emerging as a quality top 4 player and in particular his 1st and 2nd sets triumphs, I am reminded of the last time he met Stepanek. On that occasion, Andy also won the first set easily 6-1, and proceeded to lose his way thereafter losing the next two sets 6-3, 6-4.

At least this time time, Andy held his nerve, despite the middle wobble when he went from 4-1 up to 4-4, and proceeded to close out the match. However, Giles Simon will not let Andy away with a drop in concentration.

Nevertheless, welcome back victorious Andy Murray!   

IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray neutralises Sexy « Reply #35 on: April 14, 2011, 11:45 AM »

Hi, OSS.....screenwise, I'm only getting about a quarter.....When I try to enlarge, it seems to just move the screen to center. Is there a way to make it any bigger? If not, it doesn't matter. It was a really good stream yesterday. If it's as good today, I'll be well pleased. As for Andy, I've just said on the other thread that I'm voting for Andy to win in 2 today, as yesterday after his great start, halfway through the second set, I started to feel that if it went to 3, he'd lose the match. From what you say, I would probably have been right!
IP Logged
scotsgeek28
Futures Level

Re: Murray neutralises Sexy « Reply #36 on: April 14, 2011, 11:48 AM »

You can make bet365 fullscreen or at least a lot bigger by downloading a program like magical glass http://download.cnet.com/Magical-Glass/3000-2056_4-10405059.html or some other kind of screen magnifier.  I have used this and it does the trick nicely!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray neutralises Sexy « Reply #37 on: April 14, 2011, 12:02 PM »

You can make bet365 fullscreen or at least a lot bigger by downloading a program like magical glass http://download.cnet.com/Magical-Glass/3000-2056_4-10405059.html or some other kind of screen magnifier.  I have used this and it does the trick nicely!
Thanks SG!
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray neutralises Sexy « Reply #38 on: April 14, 2011, 03:30 PM »

Or simply use your browser's zoom function, that's what I do.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray neutralises Sexy « Reply #39 on: April 14, 2011, 05:02 PM »

Zoom function?  confused Do I have a ZOOM function?  w00t
IP Logged
Lurking
ATP Level

Re: Murray neutralises Sexy « Reply #40 on: April 14, 2011, 05:04 PM »

You can just change your monitor's resolution and you'll get a bigger screen.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray neutralises Sexy « Reply #41 on: April 14, 2011, 05:06 PM »

First downloading third party software and now changing your screen resolution? Come on guys, ZOOM.

Hold down CTRL and use your mouse wheel.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray neutralises Sexy « Reply #42 on: April 14, 2011, 05:08 PM »

Thanks guys.....I'll give it a go tomorrow!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »