Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray nudges past Dolgopolov 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray nudges past Dolgopolov

(Read 2794 times)
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Murray nudges past Dolgopolov « Reply #45 on: January 27, 2011, 05:30 PM »

I'm with you also Aileen, i think if we all pray he might just hear us, although i get a sense that lady luck is finally giving our Andy a break in his quest for that elusive Grand Slam   pray pray pray pray

Well we got our wish in this one lets hope the luck keeps coming for Andy
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Murray nudges past Dolgopolov « Reply #46 on: January 27, 2011, 05:32 PM »

Please Murray win this tournament....Nadal and Federer is out..I do not want Djoker to win.... Nadal Fan

After our Andy nadal has my support but I'm not sorry he's gone home on this occasion - sorry.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Murray nudges past Dolgopolov « Reply #47 on: January 27, 2011, 05:50 PM »

Well we got our wish in this one lets hope the luck keeps coming for Andy

He has indeed had a nice run of luck in this tournament so far. Soderling out, Nadal out, now Federer out - all before he had a chance to face them.
Must take advantage of this... nervous
IP Logged
FedererFan
Re: Murray nudges past Dolgopolov « Reply #48 on: January 27, 2011, 07:46 PM »

Murray deserves to win the Grand Slam....Federer said he was too good of a player not to win and this is his opening....Nadal also agrees with Federer that Murray is the best all around threat to their tennis crowns...Nadal and Fed are good tennis friends but the tennis future lies with Andy Murray....I rather see Murray win than Novak!  I also believe Fed would like to see Murray as the Austrialian Champ and not ND.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray nudges past Dolgopolov « Reply #49 on: January 28, 2011, 01:12 AM »

Murray deserves to win the Grand Slam....Federer said he was too good of a player not to win and this is his opening....Nadal also agrees with Federer that Murray is the best all around threat to their tennis crowns...Nadal and Fed are good tennis friends but the tennis future lies with Andy Murray....I rather see Murray win than Novak!  I also believe Fed would like to see Murray as the Austrialian Champ and not ND.
Welcome input from a Fed fan.  Much appreciated. Smile
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray nudges past Dolgopolov « Reply #50 on: January 29, 2011, 04:25 PM »

Murray deserves to win the Grand Slam....Federer said he was too good of a player not to win and this is his opening....Nadal also agrees with Federer that Murray is the best all around threat to their tennis crowns...Nadal and Fed are good tennis friends but the tennis future lies with Andy Murray....I rather see Murray win than Novak!  I also believe Fed would like to see Murray as the Austrialian Champ and not ND.

Thanks for your support and those observations FedererFan.  But are you sure about your last point?  Fed always gives the impression of disliking Andy. 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »