Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray to open against Haase in Melbourne 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray to open against Haase in Melbourne

(Read 3823 times)
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Murray to open against Haase in Melbourne « Reply #75 on: January 14, 2013, 07:36 PM »

but doesnt Djoko's egg vacuum acclimatiser give him an unfair advantage (twice that of illegal blood doping apparently!).

Not sure how this would help with heat, I understood it to enhance red blood cell count.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray to open against Haase in Melbourne « Reply #76 on: January 14, 2013, 07:54 PM »

but doesnt Djoko's egg vacuum acclimatiser give him an unfair advantage (twice that of illegal blood doping apparently!). I hesitate to use the word cheating on this forum so I'll stop there.
As for murray's mother I agree she's played her part but its no coincidence since the Lendl "ear plug" incident she's been "too busy" to attend every single bleedin tournament he plays in
Thanks to Lendl no longer is her presence allowed to switch murray's on court persona from man to boy, I feel.
But if the weather wasnt so hot and most of  Australia wasnt actually on fire I'd say he'd reach the final again

Nole's sudden rise to the inhuman level did raise a lot of questions in 2011 especially the egg vaccum thing and how he went on to beat No. 1 player Nadal 7 times in a row. Basically beat everyone in sight. I think there's a certain doping involved in ATP anyway. Andy has hinted something twice already. But anyway, people are always very speculative and suspicious but that doesn't mean they don't exist. We all know what human beings are truly capable of if anyone follows the news on a regular basis. There were a lot of questions surrounding Nadal as well since his rise to the top from 2008, but they were mostly projected by Federer fans, as it was very hard for them to digest the fact that, a clay-courter like Nadal could come along and threaten the very throne their Master was firmly rested upon.  Same thing happened with Nole too, but this time, they were mostly projected by Nadal fans because they had the most interest. So while there could have been something in both cases, it goes without saying that some have problems accepting the truth.

If Andy goes on a winning spree this year, then I don’t think anyone will suspect anything for two reasons; one, he has already set the trend just last year; two, it’s been long expected. Nole basically came from nowhere especially when you take into account that he had a really flat year in 2010, but that could have set it off too, who knows. These are however only ifs and buts.

I think Judy was mostly there to give Andy moral support. I don’t’ think she was heavily involved directly in coaching or anything. She’ll probably show up only in important matches from now on. I really think it’s ideal for both. Judy can now go and concentrate on what she loves doing while Andy can grow up under Lendl’s wings.
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Murray to open against Haase in Melbourne « Reply #77 on: January 14, 2013, 07:57 PM »

Being so cheerful obviously keeps you going. The backhanded dig at Judy, and thereby Andy, is just plain uncalled for.
clap
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray to open against Haase in Melbourne « Reply #78 on: January 14, 2013, 08:03 PM »

Not sure how this would help with heat, I understood it to enhance red blood cell count.

I think it helps. I am slightly anemic so I tend not do well in heat. I eat iron rich food to increase my red blood cell count. Seems like they both serve the same purpose …builds some kind of resistance to heat etc. but I am no medical expert.
IP Logged
steve bywaters
Junior

Re: Murray to open against Haase in Melbourne « Reply #79 on: January 14, 2013, 09:03 PM »

I think it helps. I am slightly anemic so I tend not do well in heat. I eat iron rich food to increase my red blood cell count. Seems like they both serve the same purpose …builds some kind of resistance to heat etc. but I am no medical expert.

interesting thing called Soda doping and its legal. Many pros do it in most sports at the highest level before an event. tiny bit of bicarbonate of soda to 95% mineral water and the body alkalizes its blood ph.  just a raise of 0.6 ph increases blood oxygen levels by an incredible 70%.  similar to bicarbonate djokovics vacuum increases epo levels out of his kidneys (lactic acid is neutralized and endurance shoots up, hence the cheat). The point being that he might as well be blood doping and who'd know.

I read somewhere when u raise ph this way and ur body becomes slightly alkaline no disease can survive, including cancer and all sorts of nice things happen health wise. a few links below in case I got it all wrong. or google 'soda doping'

http://www.canceractive.com/cancer-active-page-link.aspx?n=3209&Title=Clinical%20Trials%20for%20Sodium%20Bircarbonate

http://www.naturalnews.com/033385_cancer_pH_levels.html

http://www.mgwater.com/bicarb.shtml

http://drsircus.com/medicine/sodium-bicarbonate-baking-soda/warnings-and-contraindications
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray to open against Haase in Melbourne « Reply #80 on: January 15, 2013, 06:16 PM »

Armstrong is finally coming out of the woodwork. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray to open against Haase in Melbourne « Reply #81 on: January 15, 2013, 07:42 PM »

I already mentioned an athlete called Lase Viren a Fin. He used blood doping many moons ago. He would draw off his blood and before a big meet he would transfuse it back into his body. This was banned so if Nole is using the pod to increase the oxygen uptake in his blood I wonder why this has not been mentioned. If he does do it do the tennis authorities condone it ? Those things should be made a lot more clearer as it gives an advantage to the players who use this method to enhance the oxygen levels in the blood.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Murray to open against Haase in Melbourne « Reply #82 on: January 15, 2013, 07:45 PM »

Armstrong is finally coming out of the woodwork. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Its because he,s a bloody worm.
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Murray to open against Haase in Melbourne « Reply #83 on: January 15, 2013, 08:40 PM »

Andy's forehand was very good today. Many mid court balls were attacked and put away when before he would be content to use a rallying shot.  A real change in tactics.

His serve seemed to suffer in light of the sun which is understandable as Lisiki v Woz  were the same.

Exciting times ahead.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray to open against Haase in Melbourne « Reply #84 on: January 15, 2013, 09:10 PM »

Its because he,s a bloody worm.

Still don't see why he needs drugs to survive. He should just bloody outglow others.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Murray to open against Haase in Melbourne « Reply #85 on: January 15, 2013, 09:12 PM »

Still don't see why he needs drugs to survive. He should just bloody outglow others.
Arf! Arf!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »