Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Somdev Devvarman, Thursday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray out-hypnotises Simon in Cincy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray out-hypnotises Simon in Cincy

(Read 1403 times)
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray out-hypnotises Simon in Cincy « Reply #30 on: August 20, 2011, 02:11 PM »

Still the half glass empty I see! I'm a glass half full and I'm placing my trust in Andy.

I'm with you on this michelle, backing Andy to win right up till the last point!  cmon yeah
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray out-hypnotises Simon in Cincy « Reply #31 on: August 20, 2011, 02:16 PM »

Me to Michelle, Andy all the way. yay
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Murray out-hypnotises Simon in Cincy « Reply #32 on: August 20, 2011, 02:27 PM »

And me. Wink and a kiss
IP Logged
david1610

Re: Murray out-hypnotises Simon in Cincy « Reply #33 on: August 20, 2011, 03:40 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I read that Fish's serve hasn't been broken all week. And yes he does serve well on BPs.
Andy has to serve well and return well on any BPs and I think the match will depend on who takes those BPs. C'mon Andy!
PS New to this forum. Is there a forum for matches as they happen normally and if so when and where will it be? Thank you!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray out-hypnotises Simon in Cincy « Reply #34 on: August 20, 2011, 03:47 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I read that Fish's serve hasn't been broken all week. And yes he does serve well on BPs.
Andy has to serve well and return well on any BPs and I think the match will depend on who takes those BPs. C'mon Andy!
PS New to this forum. Is there a forum for matches as they happen normally and if so when and where will it be? Thank you!
It's there already! See Murray v Fish on Andy Talk! People will be posting on there all the way through!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »