Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray outfoxes The Dog for Brisbane title 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray outfoxes The Dog for Brisbane title

(Read 3118 times)
syc23
Futures Level

Re: Murray outfoxes The Dog for Brisbane title « Reply #90 on: January 12, 2012, 07:24 PM »

Ruthie, Rog n Raf have got a real "Romance" going..They're all snuggles and huggles vomit

Not so when Roger bagelled Rafa at WTF. Nadal could barely look at Rog when they shook hands.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray outfoxes The Dog for Brisbane title « Reply #91 on: January 12, 2012, 07:26 PM »

Well, they've just been playing each other by candlelight in Katara. Seems very "Bro-Mantic" to me.  I think they must've  kiss and made up.
[ Last edit by blueberryhill January 12, 2012, 07:35 PM ] IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Murray outfoxes The Dog for Brisbane title « Reply #92 on: January 13, 2012, 12:04 AM »

Ruthie, Rog n Raf have got a real "Romance" going..They're all snuggles and huggles vomit

I heard a commentator the other week describe Rafa and Roger as the best of friends. Really? I think Roger has respect for Nadal.  How could he not? Rafa has been beating Roger in the slams since his teens. It would be unwise of him to show Rafa the same disrespect that he shows Andy.

When do we ever see Rafa and Roger together? Tournaments, Nike events etc. It's not as if they are ever seen together outside of tennis.  
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray outfoxes The Dog for Brisbane title « Reply #93 on: January 13, 2012, 06:10 PM »

This...
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Murray outfoxes The Dog for Brisbane title « Reply #94 on: January 16, 2012, 04:15 PM »

Well, they've just been playing each other by candlelight in Katara. Seems very "Bro-Mantic" to me.  I think they must've  kiss and made up.

They're both very good at putting on the happy face for PR stunts.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray outfoxes The Dog for Brisbane title « Reply #95 on: January 16, 2012, 05:00 PM »

Not so happy now... Sword fight Perhaps the "romance" is over.... Whistle
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »