Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury

(Read 6672 times)
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #150 on: November 06, 2011, 09:48 AM »

Andy beat Kei 6-3, 6-0 I believe and afterwards Kei said Andy was a "genius" so anything less..... Whistle
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #151 on: November 06, 2011, 10:03 AM »

Very smart boy this Kei is!
IP Logged
psychological tennis
Challenger Level

Koala's are cute and cuddly

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #152 on: November 06, 2011, 10:11 AM »

Hi Guys

been away for a few weeks, what with work and my computer needing to go to the health clinic for a complete overhaul, anyway all seems to be well. Seems like while i've had this forced hiatus Our Andy has had one of his own - what with his injury - i do hope he recovers in time for Paris and the WTF in london. Talking about injuries, i felt so sorry for Nole when he was clearly struggling in his semi final match. Like one member posted earlier. Nole may not have such a great 2012 season when compared to his 2011 season simply because he has so many points and slam titles to defend. Additionally he seems to have a problem with his shoulder once again aswell as his back, both these on going injuries could possibly impact his chances of  repeating his successful 2011 season in 2012. I hope he recovers soon, if the truth be known i'd rather our Andy beat Nole when he is fit. Does anyone know if based on everything that seems to be unfolding at the moment, with Roger the new number four. And both Rafa and Nole clearly struggling with their fitness, if our Andy can stay healthy what are his chances of becoming the world number one, in the latter half of 2012 and the first half of 2013 confused am i a wishful thinker here or does he have a real shot?
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #153 on: November 06, 2011, 10:21 AM »

Hi PT  wave .........We missed you! hug
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #154 on: November 06, 2011, 10:23 AM »

Awww....but don't worry! I reckon Andy 'will blow him 'away next time they meet! cmon yeah

It's such a pity that Andy's injury situation did not permit him to play Basel. S*t-face is petrified of Mr Andrew Murray's power over him.

Fed must have been inwardly relieved over Andy's withdrawal; witness his snidey comments about those players who feign injury. An obvious attack on our man.
[ Last edit by OldScotSupport November 06, 2011, 10:39 AM ] IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #155 on: November 06, 2011, 10:24 AM »

That wont be a problem Andy will whip him.

I'm with you on this, provided Andy plays.
[ Last edit by OldScotSupport November 06, 2011, 10:41 AM ] IP Logged
psychological tennis
Challenger Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #156 on: November 06, 2011, 10:42 AM »

Hi PT  wave .........We missed you! hug

Oh Caz i've missed you all,   hug just of topic, i'll never ever install one of those registery cleaners again on my computer, completely changed the registery and start up and so corrupted my windows OS!! ranting
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #157 on: November 06, 2011, 10:42 AM »

It's such a pity that Andy's injury situation did not permit him to play Basel. S*t-face is petrified of Mr Andrew Murray's power over him.

Fed must have been inwardly relieved over Andy's withdrawal. Witness his snidey comments about those players who feign injury. An obvious attack on our man.
Yes, I think you're right, Fed would have been relieved! Andy would definately have beaten him! Oh well, we'll just have to wait a bit longer to see it, but what a day that'll be! cmon yeah   Meanwhile, good luck to the man from Japan!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #158 on: November 06, 2011, 10:44 AM »

Oh Caz i've missed you all,   hug just of topic, i'll never ever install one of those registery cleaners again on my computer, completely changed the registery and start up and so corrupted my windows OS!! ranting
Awww.......So glad you're all fixed now!
IP Logged
boogers
World No 1

Touched by his noodly appendage

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #159 on: November 06, 2011, 10:54 AM »

And both Rafa and Nole clearly struggling with their fitness, if our Andy can stay healthy what are his chances of becoming the world number one, in the latter half of 2012 and the first half of 2013 confused am i a wishful thinker here or does he have a real shot?

Depends on Djokovics fitness and if anyone else steps up to the plate.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #160 on: November 06, 2011, 11:06 AM »

Depends on Djokovics fitness and if anyone else steps up to the plate.
Thank you Mr Full of Lightness for your ever positivity!!!! Those outside the top 4 are a long way back, so of Andy plays as he has been playing with confidence and mixing defence with attack his opponents will find it very difficult to stay with him as Rafa found out in Tokyo, where he admitted that Andy was unstoppable. Please, please Mr. Boogers become a glass half full man and a not a miserable half empy man.
IP Logged
psychological tennis
Challenger Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #161 on: November 06, 2011, 11:07 AM »

...............anyone else steps up to the plate.

Who do you see as the possible contenders along side our Andy?
IP Logged
curtis71
Satellite Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #162 on: November 06, 2011, 11:16 AM »

I think Murray has a great chance of getting to number one. He had a bad start to this year so if he has a good start then surely his confidence will be flying high just as Djokovic's was this year.

as for challengers, you have to say that Djokovic has the game to still maintain his lead, and never write off Nadal, hopefully Feds best years are behind him now and he will stay at number 4 or ferrer takes that spot Smile
IP Logged
curtis71
Satellite Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #163 on: November 06, 2011, 11:17 AM »

Could you not reset windows to a previous state?

one thing everybody should do is create an image every so often, so if pc crashes or loses data then you can simply restore the image
IP Logged
psychological tennis
Challenger Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #164 on: November 06, 2011, 11:49 AM »

I think Murray has a great chance of getting to number one. He had a bad start to this year so if he has a good start then surely his confidence will be flying high just as Djokovic's was this year.

as for challengers, you have to say that Djokovic has the game to still maintain his lead, and never write off Nadal, hopefully Feds best years are behind him now and he will stay at number 4 or ferrer takes that spot Smile
Thanks for that breakdown "Curtis71" - what you say makes sound logical sense.
Could you not reset windows to a previous state?

one thing everybody should do is create an image every so often, so if pc crashes or loses data then you can simply restore the image

I tried to do an automatic repair of the problem and set windows to work from a previous state - would not work, the registery had been so changed windows would not boot up correctly, even after attempting what you suggested.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »