Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury

(Read 6543 times)
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #180 on: November 07, 2011, 12:04 PM »

What a boring match the final in Basel was - the Valencia final was much more entertaining!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #181 on: November 07, 2011, 01:02 PM »

What a boring match the final in Basel was - the Valencia final was much more entertaining!
Absolutely agree, Mr smug loving it!! lets see how he plays when he comes up against the big guns!! Andy has to play maybe the winner (cant spell his name) of Valencia, still doubles this afternoon with Muzza should be fun.
IP Logged
araminta
Futures Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #182 on: November 07, 2011, 01:24 PM »

Yes Mr Smug  certainly didnt have to beat someone the calibre of Nadal to win a title.
IP Logged
curtis71
Satellite Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #183 on: November 07, 2011, 01:34 PM »

fingers crossed, sky covering both courts and murray is on centre in doubles so it might be covered Smile
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #184 on: November 07, 2011, 01:58 PM »

fingers crossed, sky covering both courts and murray is on centre in doubles so it might be covered Smile
yay
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #185 on: November 07, 2011, 04:03 PM »

yes they said it would be - after the current match I think.  I'm surprised that they've been put on centre as don't think they're playing a french pair are they?  Anyway a bonus for us Andy fans.  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #186 on: November 07, 2011, 05:07 PM »

Unfortunately, they've moved the doubles to another court so, sadly, we won't get to see it. 
IP Logged
curtis71
Satellite Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #187 on: November 07, 2011, 05:11 PM »

bummer, its not on livescore hunter either
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #188 on: November 07, 2011, 05:19 PM »

bummer, its not on livescore hunter either
it's on livescore on the atp website though of course you can't see the actual match.  Andy and Ross were broken in their 1st service game - Ross serving I think.
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #189 on: November 07, 2011, 05:32 PM »

it's on livescore on the atp website though of course you can't see the actual match.  Andy and Ross were broken in their 1st service game - Ross serving I think.
It was Andy that served in the first game.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #190 on: November 07, 2011, 05:39 PM »

oh they said they would show it,!!
Unfortunately, they've moved the doubles to another court so, sadly, we won't get to see it. 
Oh  no and  Andy and Hutch have lost first set.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #191 on: November 07, 2011, 05:43 PM »

It was Andy that served in the first game.
oh dear.  I'd misread where his ace came then I guess.
IP Logged
hollyhanson

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #192 on: November 07, 2011, 06:07 PM »

They won the 2nd set!   Smile
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #193 on: November 07, 2011, 06:24 PM »

They won the 2nd set!   Smile
they have won the match yay welcome hollyhanson
IP Logged
hollyhanson

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #194 on: November 07, 2011, 06:34 PM »

Thanks. Love the website Smile  So happy they won!!
they have won the match yay welcome hollyhanson
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »