Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury

(Read 6951 times)
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #195 on: November 07, 2011, 08:11 PM »

Thanks. Love the website Smile  So happy they won!!
Me too, sounded close maybe just as well we were not watching! Whistle  cant wait to see Andy in action in the singles.
IP Logged
OldScotSupport
ATP Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #196 on: November 07, 2011, 10:18 PM »

Me too, sounded close maybe just as well we were not watching! Whistle  cant wait to see Andy in action in the singles.

Wednesday should be interesting. Could involve Andy, S**tface, Djokovic (if fit), etc.

Hope Andy will be on Center Court. If he is allocated elsewhere, he MUST make his objections heard loud and clear. I should love Federer to be scheduled to play Court 1; but it just will not happen.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #197 on: November 07, 2011, 11:49 PM »

Wednesday should be interesting. Could involve Andy, S**tface, Djokovic (if fit), etc.

Hope Andy will be on Center Court. If he is allocated elsewhere, he MUST make his objections heard loud and clear. I should love Federer to be scheduled to play Court 1; but it just will not happen.

I think we need to start the Federer on Court 18 at Wimbledon now Whistle

ESPN advertised Paris Masters this morning - Djoko, Nadal, Federer and then Andy Eyebrow raise.  They need to review their advert - Nadal's not even in it any more and Fedex before Andy naughty

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #198 on: November 08, 2011, 12:20 AM »

ESPN advertised Paris Masters this morning - Djoko, Nadal, Federer and then Andy Eyebrow raise.  They need to review their advert - Nadal's not even in it any more and Fedex before Andy naughty
I must admit I'm really getting a kick from seeing Andy's face on tournament websites above Mr Smug's. yay

I think there's still some doubt as to whether Djoko will play or not.  Last I heard was he was delaying a decision until today. 

IP Logged
jdonald
Satellite Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #199 on: November 08, 2011, 05:53 AM »

Delighted the pair won. Now onto the singles on Wednesday and perhaps another doubles match. He must win . Andy got to the quarters here last year so he must get beyond that.

He lost his serve first  probalby rusty.
IP Logged
curtis71
Satellite Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #200 on: November 08, 2011, 08:42 AM »

he needs to beat feds in the semis else if federer wins the final he will climb back above andy as there is only 250 pts between them
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #201 on: November 08, 2011, 08:58 AM »

It won't happen - Frauderer is massively popular in France.

Besides which, I remember him being put out on Lenglen for one of the early rounds at the FO in 2007, playing last match of the day. It was a miserable evening, there was drizzle, the light was fading and the Basel Bonehead squeaked through. He moaned like a little ***** afterwards and has had favourable scheduling wherever he goes ever since.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #202 on: November 08, 2011, 10:33 AM »

I think we need to start the Federer on Court 18 at Wimbledon now Whistle

Yes Bevc your so right how dare they!!
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #203 on: November 08, 2011, 11:09 AM »

he needs to beat feds in the semis else if federer wins the final he will climb back above andy as there is only 250 pts between them
Yes lots to play for, but i cant see fedex winning Paris!! he only won Basel, because Dyoko not up to par, and had easy matches as usual.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #204 on: November 08, 2011, 11:13 AM »

Yes lots to play for, but i cant see fedex winning Paris!! he only won Basel, because Dyoko not up to par, and had easy matches as usual.
And 'coz our Andy had to pull out......mustn't forget that! w00t
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #205 on: November 08, 2011, 01:10 PM »

Its time Mr Smug had a good does of reality. He is no longer the main man and as such should not expect to be treated like a DIVA. He should take his share of outer courts the same as everyone else. His preferential treatment should stop.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #206 on: November 08, 2011, 02:24 PM »

And 'coz our Andy had to pull out......mustn't forget that! w00t
sorry Caz yes the very reason.  doh
[ Last edit by deb November 08, 2011, 10:06 PM ] IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #207 on: November 08, 2011, 07:43 PM »

Its time Mr Smug had a good does of reality. He is no longer the main man and as such should not expect to be treated like a DIVA. He should take his share of outer courts the same as everyone else. His preferential treatment should stop.
Yes L.B you are right, but as Joe said it wont happen, they all fuss around him like he is God, he strutted round the O2 last  year , made me sick!!
[ Last edit by deb November 08, 2011, 10:05 PM ] IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #208 on: November 08, 2011, 09:01 PM »

Unfortunately he still seems to be King in some people's eyes.  I guess that like the man himself there are those who cannot accept that his time has now gone.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Murray pulls out of Basle due to injury « Reply #209 on: November 09, 2011, 07:03 AM »

Goodness you all! He's not someone I'd ever want to have to tea, but he's one of the most wonderful tennis players its been my pleasure to watch and he's just had a year most players can only dream of. Of course world wide adulation has gone to his head but that's hardly surprising.

Whistle
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »