Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  News  >  Murray pulls out of French Open
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Reply

Murray pulls out of French Open

I think often crowds are very fickle, like yelling for the guy losing so they can see another set played.  Or just rooting for the underdog. 

I will be on vacation the next two weeks but hopefully will be able to follow Queens on my Ipad or Phone.  We will be in a motorhome traveling to Michigan the second day of Queens.  Has anyone noticed that the ATP/WTA no longer gives the great live update on the scores....anyone know of another app that gives scores??

Try http://www.definish.com/tennis/

IP Logged

I think often crowds are very fickle, like yelling for the guy losing so they can see another set played.  Or just rooting for the underdog.  

I will be on vacation the next two weeks but hopefully will be able to follow Queens on my Ipad or Phone.  We will be in a motorhome traveling to Michigan the second day of Queens.  Has anyone noticed that the ATP/WTA no longer gives the great live update on the scores....anyone know of another app that gives scores??

ATP/WTA live scores its an I phone app but I have it on phone and I pad.

Or another I phone app which works on both is called live scores. Looks like a square tennis ball. You can set it up to show your players scores first and notify you when games start.
[ Last edit by Tessie June 07, 2013, 04:48 PM ] IP Logged

Thanks!!

I see Nadal has taken out Nole in a 5 set epic battle. 6-4, 3-6, 6-1, 6-7, 9-7.
IP Logged

Yes , Nadal has taken out Nole , but it wasn't so easy .
IP Logged

Andy did the right thing to out.....
IP Logged

Andy did the right thing to out.....
Absolutely, and it's strange how all the criticism of his doing that has suddenly stopped!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Reply