Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray pulls out of Madrid Masters 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray pulls out of Madrid Masters

(Read 4341 times)
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray pulls out of Madrid Masters « Reply #75 on: May 14, 2012, 01:55 PM »

Couldsomeone explain why Andy has lost 360 points instead of 180 at Madrid. Federer does seem to be getting his 'second wind'

That will be last year's Rome points dropping off today.
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Madrid Masters « Reply #76 on: May 14, 2012, 02:28 PM »

If that was the case surely he would have lost 180 from Madrid last week but it did not show up it just looks like they have taken off 360 points (3rd roudn Madrid last year) instead of 180. In fact I thought the 3rd round was only 90 and he definitely did not make it further than this last year. 
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Murray pulls out of Madrid Masters « Reply #77 on: May 14, 2012, 02:35 PM »

If that was the case surely he would have lost 180 from Madrid last week but it did not show up it just looks like they have taken off 360 points (3rd roudn Madrid last year) instead of 180. In fact I thought the 3rd round was only 90 and he definitely did not make it further than this last year. 
It was said that Rome points had dropped off, so I think Elena is correct.
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Madrid Masters « Reply #78 on: May 14, 2012, 02:39 PM »

I see this but none of the points make sense even if you take the Rome points having dropped off.  I have checked all the top 4 and am confused.  I have taken last weeks ranking points against this weeks and they do not make sense.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray pulls out of Madrid Masters « Reply #79 on: May 14, 2012, 02:41 PM »

I think that last week he dropped 90 for Madrid, but then his Barcelona points (90) got added which had been in his non-countables the week before! Those points may go back to non-countable next week when his Rome points are counted, but it's all quite confusing.

It was 360 points for SF in Rome last year.

If you look at last week's points for each player, add their Madrid points for 2012, then take away 2011 Rome points, it should all work out!
[ Last edit by Elena May 14, 2012, 03:02 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »