Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray pulls out of Toronto 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray pulls out of Toronto

(Read 4039 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Murray pulls out of Toronto « Reply #60 on: August 11, 2012, 01:22 AM »

Maybe he tripped.  Shrug
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray pulls out of Toronto « Reply #61 on: August 11, 2012, 01:43 AM »

Maybe he tripped.  Shrug
Just looked at his official website but no explanation is given.  However, doctors have told him to rest his knee for 10 days.
IP Logged
syc23
Futures Level

Re: Murray pulls out of Toronto « Reply #62 on: August 11, 2012, 08:39 PM »

Took a 2 week break from tennis and got back onto the court on Thurs - spent 2.5 hrs hitting on hardcourt after spending most of summer on clay and my left knee was killing me. Went out for another 2.5 hr hit today and my knee was fine.

Your body gets a shock with change of surface and Andy is just going through the same.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray pulls out of Toronto « Reply #63 on: August 12, 2012, 12:35 AM »

Took a 2 week break from tennis and got back onto the court on Thurs - spent 2.5 hrs hitting on hardcourt after spending most of summer on clay and my left knee was killing me. Went out for another 2.5 hr hit today and my knee was fine.

Your body gets a shock with change of surface and Andy is just going through the same.
Indeed it does.  I used to experience the same thing.  Hard courts are murder on the body for 2 or 3 days, and it's probably even worse making the sudden transition from grass to hard as Andy had to do. 
IP Logged
haa
Re: Murray pulls out of Toronto « Reply #64 on: August 13, 2012, 09:34 PM »

I just love murray
IP Logged
AFT
Junior

It's all in the game

Re: Murray pulls out of Toronto « Reply #65 on: August 14, 2012, 09:55 AM »

Andy should have rested up and enjoyed his gold and silver wins. Cinci would have been better for him as prep for US open. The Fed always rests up and did not want to face Andy again so soon after being wapped.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray pulls out of Toronto « Reply #66 on: August 14, 2012, 10:27 AM »

But isn't it to his credit that he didn't let the organisers down?  And they showed their appreciation with that cake.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »