Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray races through to last eight 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray races through to last eight

(Read 3630 times)
syc23
Futures Level

Re: Murray races through to last eight « Reply #75 on: September 09, 2011, 11:28 AM »

I'm rooting for Djokovic - there's still something that makes me feel Federer will be strong in the final. Andy would match up better against Novak should they both make it to the final.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Murray races through to last eight « Reply #76 on: September 09, 2011, 11:47 AM »

Interesting syc23, but Andy has played Fed more than Djoko, cant wait to see how it pans out, my money is on ANDY to lift that cup who ever he plays.
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Murray races through to last eight « Reply #77 on: September 09, 2011, 12:02 PM »

Now bbh would that be blueberry gin then?
Sloe Gin I expect and whatever gin it is Plymouth Gin is definitely superior - I've refurbished supplies for the weekend!
IP Logged
theycanbillme
ATP Level

Re: Murray races through to last eight « Reply #78 on: September 09, 2011, 12:20 PM »

Tsonga couldn't really get it together against Federer who played reasonably well.I want Djokovic to win,
It's all about the mentality,
When Andy is relaxed as in say the masters final @ Shanghai, he has the beating of Federer.
In fact he crushed him there after Federer beat Djokovic easily.
But I think Federer adds an extra layer of anxiety because he's apparently the'Greatest player of all time' etc and older, whereas Novak, although being more experienced and on the tour longer is more of a Compatriot but he was still nervous last AO, so I suppose what I'm really saying is hopefully whoever it is he puts up a good fight & then he's got a good chance, anyway also hopefully it's a great 5 setter from Djoko and Federer.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Murray races through to last eight « Reply #79 on: September 09, 2011, 12:40 PM »

Sloe Gin I expect and whatever gin it is Plymouth Gin is definitely superior - I've refurbished supplies for the weekend!

You obviously haven't tasted Bruichladdich Distillery's 'Botanical'.  A wonderful gin made from 22 botanicals sourced from the island of Islay.  There's no gin like it - not that I'm biased of course!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray races through to last eight « Reply #80 on: September 09, 2011, 01:19 PM »

I don't care who Andy beats just so long as he beats them.
I'm not a gin drinker myself Jan but wouldn't it be nice if you could upgrade to champagne on Monday? 
IP Logged
syc23
Futures Level

Re: Murray races through to last eight « Reply #81 on: September 09, 2011, 01:31 PM »

Murray v Djokovic would make the more interesting final - Andy has a major score to settle which would add extra spice. We know how Andy responded after AO '11 and started to believe that he had to take it to Novak to stand a chance, he took Djokovic to the brink of defeat in Rome and his confidence started to build thereafter (Cincy win). The support from the crowd would be more evenly spread with an Andy v Novak final.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray races through to last eight « Reply #82 on: September 09, 2011, 01:42 PM »

I posted it in Murray Videos last night. Smile
Hey thanks Sir Panda........I wanted to see that and I missed the match last night so thanks for the great report too!
IP Logged
tomthoms
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray races through to last eight « Reply #83 on: September 09, 2011, 02:18 PM »

Hey thanks Sir Panda........I wanted to see that and I missed the match last night so thanks for the great report too!

Caz missed a match!  fainting
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray races through to last eight « Reply #84 on: September 09, 2011, 03:42 PM »

Caz missed a match!  fainting
'Fraid so Tom, as I had a longstanding arrangement that couldn't be cancelled. I may have missed it anyway, as when I tried to watch the start, LSH which I've been using, wouldn't work for me........so I may miss it again tonight! Frown
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray races through to last eight « Reply #85 on: September 09, 2011, 04:07 PM »

I don't care who Andy beats just so long as he beats them.
I'm not a gin drinker myself Jan but wouldn't it be nice if you could upgrade to champagne on Monday? 
Me too , a win is what we wont who ever Andy play"s, got the champers in the fridge ready Ruthie!!!
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Murray races through to last eight « Reply #86 on: September 09, 2011, 05:27 PM »

I have had my pink champagne in the fridge since last year's USO. yes
IP Logged
deb
Seed

Re: Murray races through to last eight « Reply #87 on: September 09, 2011, 06:40 PM »

Oh Bless, well came Monday lets hope you will be drinking it. looks like Andy is on his way with Isner. Go Andy yay
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray races through to last eight « Reply #88 on: September 09, 2011, 10:38 PM »

Not sure it lasts that well does it ChrisMac so Andy better do the business so you can drink it on Monday. toast
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »