Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray rallies to see off Gasquet 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray rallies to see off Gasquet

(Read 1541 times)
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Murray rallies to see off Gasquet « Reply #30 on: March 31, 2013, 04:29 PM »

Gasquet said in the post match interview that he'd aggrevated an injury suffered in Indian Wells. Murray also mentioned that Gasquet's movement had deteriorated.

I didn't make it up. See http://www.espn.co.uk/tennis/sport/story/199914.html

Murray did not say Gasquet's movement deteriorated because of supposedly his 'ankle injury'. His move deteriorated because he is not the fittest player out there and he's been known for that for sometime. And I don't necessarily believe into everything

And I like the fact how the 'injury' showed up at the right time just when he lost 2nd set 6-1 and when Andy looked to be supremely confident and in complete control of the match. In other world, what Gasquet pulled, we call it gamesmanship, where the player is desperately trying to stop the momentum and giving himself some time to regroup as a last resort.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »