Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray recovering after back surgery 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray recovering after back surgery

(Read 9831 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray recovering after back surgery « Reply #255 on: October 08, 2013, 11:38 PM »

That's what I was gonna put lol
I thought as much ... naughty  lol
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Murray recovering after back surgery « Reply #256 on: October 09, 2013, 07:46 AM »

My drawers are empty - maybe I will phone and find out what's happened to them - my tickets that is!!!!!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray recovering after back surgery « Reply #257 on: October 09, 2013, 08:44 AM »

My drawers are empty - maybe I will phone and find out what's happened to them - my tickets that is!!!!!

Don't understand why they gave you e tickets for one lot and paper for the other  confused did you ask for e tickets when you booked? I did and all of mine were just e mailed. You will be fine though westie its still 4 weeks till you go. Although I know what you mean I would be getting frustrated!! My Robbie Williams tickets didn't arrive till 1 week before and I was climbing the walls.
IP Logged
benniebone
ATP Level

Re: Murray recovering after back surgery « Reply #258 on: October 09, 2013, 12:21 PM »

Just seeing that poster on the underground in London that Prodigy eng kindly contributed gives me the shudders. Hopefully it means nothing and the waiting goes on
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Murray recovering after back surgery « Reply #259 on: October 09, 2013, 01:52 PM »

Just seeing that poster on the underground in London that Prodigy eng kindly contributed gives me the shudders. Hopefully it means nothing and the waiting goes on

The ATP this morning officially announced Andy's withdrawal from the WTF .
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray recovering after back surgery « Reply #260 on: October 09, 2013, 03:44 PM »

The ATP this morning officially announced Andy's withdrawal from the WTF .
From the BBC Tennis website -

Britain's Andy Murray has withdrawn from the season-ending ATP World Tour Finals in London as he continues his recovery from back surgery.

The Wimbledon champion had a minor operation in September to correct a disc problem in his lower back.

"I'm really disappointed not to be playing this year," said Murray. "I love playing in front of my home crowd, it's a great atmosphere.

"I'll be doing my best to qualify again for the tournament next year."

Also, according to the BBC's tennis correspondent, Russell Fuller -

He has already begun back strengthening exercises, and by the middle of
November should be in Miami to begin his annual, and very intense, training block.
[ Last edit by Aileen October 09, 2013, 04:07 PM ] IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray recovering after back surgery « Reply #261 on: October 09, 2013, 03:47 PM »

Thanks for the info. guys......it's no more then we expected really! There's no doubt in my mind such a tough tournament at this early stage would have been too much of a risk, so at least, we won't have to worry! I'll just look forward to him coming back, 100% fit and chomping at the bit!  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray recovering after back surgery « Reply #262 on: October 09, 2013, 03:58 PM »

I never expected him to play either, Caz.  Maybe now Gangsta will be convinced!

Also we now know that he's started rehab, so it's encouraging to know that everything is going well.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Murray recovering after back surgery « Reply #263 on: October 09, 2013, 04:15 PM »

I never expected him to play either, Caz.  Maybe now Gangsta will be convinced!

Also we now know that he's started rehab, so it's encouraging to know that everything is going well.

I'm more worried about Sabine's back problem than Andy's at the moment.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray recovering after back surgery « Reply #264 on: October 09, 2013, 05:05 PM »

I'm more worried about Sabine's back problem than Andy's at the moment.
I wondered where she'd got to.  What up with her back?
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Murray recovering after back surgery « Reply #265 on: October 09, 2013, 05:16 PM »

I wondered where she'd got to.  What up with her back?

Well she played Beijing and 1 match in Osaka yesterday, but she had back pains and hobbled to the net. She's obviously injured it quite badly.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray recovering after back surgery « Reply #266 on: October 09, 2013, 05:36 PM »

Well she played Beijing and 1 match in Osaka yesterday, but she had back pains and hobbled to the net. She's obviously injured it quite badly.
doh I thought you meant MW's Sabine!!  Anyway I hope Lisicki's injury isn't as serious as it seems.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Murray recovering after back surgery « Reply #267 on: October 09, 2013, 05:43 PM »

Actually Aileen, I did too! doh
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Murray recovering after back surgery « Reply #268 on: October 09, 2013, 06:00 PM »

Sabine Lisicki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sabine (MW)
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray recovering after back surgery « Reply #269 on: October 09, 2013, 06:26 PM »

doh I thought you meant MW's Sabine!!  Anyway I hope Lisicki's injury isn't as serious as it seems.

Lol Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »