Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  News  >  Murray returns in Montreal 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Reply
Author

Murray returns in Montreal

(Read 2288 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray returns in Montreal « Reply #60 on: August 09, 2011, 09:24 AM »

My charts show the positions of the players after the total points they have to defend for Montreal, Cincinnati and US open are all deducted. It makes it easier to see the real picture (for me anyway) as the ATP deduct the points on different dates and normally after the tournaments are completed.

In other words the players are back to an even standing all go into this/these tournaments. So any points gained are in "Real Time".

Hope this helps.  Think
Yes it does thanks LL.  Hadn't realised it was that sophisticated!  Should have read it more closely.  doh
IP Logged
Lucky Loser
Challenger Level

Damed if we do & Damned if we don't!

Re: Murray returns in Montreal « Reply #61 on: August 09, 2011, 09:28 AM »

Yes it does thanks LL.  Hadn't realised it was that sophisticated!  Should have read it more closely.  doh

Mmmm.......sophisticated eh  wub - maybe how about "confusing"  Rolling Eyes unfortunately it's the way my mind works  Whistle
IP Logged
psychological tennis
Challenger Level

Koala's are cute and cuddly

Re: Murray returns in Montreal « Reply #62 on: August 09, 2011, 03:12 PM »

Good Luck Andy............changing the subject slightly, just read an article about our Andy having a series of blood tests. The results forcing him to re evaluate his diet thus allowing him to get more out of his body. It appears to me that he is following the example of Nolly. Could this be why our Andy looked leaner and in my opinion more healthier on his arrival in montreal the other day? If this story is true, i hope the net gain for Andy will be the same kind of performances that Nolly has turned out so far this year. Can anyone share any light on this new emerging story (its validity)? Or what the supposed tests flagged up - facillitating this new direction.
IP Logged
Apollo
Veteran

Re: Murray returns in Montreal « Reply #63 on: August 09, 2011, 03:54 PM »

Good Luck Andy, here's to an incredible hard court season!! May the force be with you.  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray returns in Montreal « Reply #64 on: August 09, 2011, 04:55 PM »

Good Luck Andy............changing the subject slightly, just read an article about our Andy having a series of blood tests. The results forcing him to re evaluate his diet thus allowing him to get more out of his body. It appears to me that he is following the example of Nolly. Could this be why our Andy looked leaner and in my opinion more healthier on his arrival in montreal the other day? If this story is true, i hope the net gain for Andy will be the same kind of performances that Nolly has turned out so far this year. Can anyone share any light on this new emerging story (its validity)? Or what the supposed tests flagged up - facillitating this new direction.
There's a link on another thread PT to an article which confirms this story. I think it certainly does explain the 'new Andy'.  I think it's on the current match thread?  Not sure as saw it earlier this pm.  Yes it was on Murray vs Anderson
IP Logged
psychological tennis
Challenger Level

Koala's are cute and cuddly

Re: Murray returns in Montreal « Reply #65 on: August 09, 2011, 05:19 PM »

There's a link on another thread PT to an article which confirms this story. I think it certainly does explain the 'new Andy'.  I think it's on the current match thread?  Not sure as saw it earlier this pm.  Yes it was on Murray vs Anderson

Thanks ruthie for the info. Can't wait for this evening! c'mon Andy !! yay
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Murray returns in Montreal « Reply #66 on: August 09, 2011, 05:59 PM »

Thanks ruthie for the info. Can't wait for this evening! c'mon Andy !! yay
Me too PT.  They showed him on the practice court earlier on Sky - looking good and relaxed in his red top.  Seems an age since we last saw him play.  cmon yeah
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray returns in Montreal « Reply #67 on: August 09, 2011, 06:43 PM »

PT I've read that and I remember we've both agreed that he's lost weight. This explains it. Perhaps it's the Nole effect Smile
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray returns in Montreal « Reply #68 on: August 09, 2011, 06:52 PM »

Andy plays at 7.00pm tonight on Sky Sports 4.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »